[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

"
Emanon111 wrote:

Good evening, here's my take on the build, obviously very expensive (playing in standard rn) but really going smoothly. I am lvl 80 for now, haven't got any problems with any maps but haven't gone further than t13 and haven't tried uber lab yet. Thank you very much for your work. 6.3k life, still some jewel slots to take and some life nods.

That looks great man, I am struggling too much with RNG and having any funds. I did uber lab last night but it was the hardest thing I have ever done in the game, took me a LONG time to get through it all (I got all keys, all silver stuff, all gauntlets/puzzles and all darkshrines. The last Atziri fight took me a very long time to complete and I had to do a lot of hiding and stuff and letting flasks gain charges from non use lol. If I had not gotten the darkshrine to disable the traps in that room I would have never made it.
Why you take Ruthless instead of Fire penetration for example?

Can you swap Conc. Effect for Inc. AoE for mapping? I don't see it mandatory since the AoE of Tectonic Slam it's nice, but you know...
Last edited by MiguelFg on Mar 10, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
i have question: if u take AoF, will it affect your totem ? Assume that you have 2 6l item and one will be AW, AOF will reduce like half of its dps (need caculate)?, so in this case, watcher eyes with convert phys to fire dmg is better ?
It definitely nerfed my Warchiefs DPS when running AoF or Xoph's in PoB. I may skip AoF for now because I'm enjoying my Warchief one shotting entire packs of mobs with 400K dps lol.

It seems like you gain about as much DPS on Tectonic with Xoph's as you lose on Warchief, so which one being better would depend on which one you find more useful for bossing. For map clearing, Xoph's is going to win because you won't be keeping your totem up 100% if you're flying through mobs. The downside is the cost of Xoph's.

After 800 fusings i was able to link my Craiceann's Carapace and to do some testing for you guys.

I am basing my results around the use of an Abyssus.

Pros:
-Provides more armour than belly thus counteracting helm drawback and has synergy with unbreakable.
-15 crab barriers pushes your physical damage reduction to around 85%-90% cap (2% reduction per)
Preventing nasty one shots and fully charged Uber Izaro 2h mace slam.
-Can't be be inflicted with any bleeding, which allows us to use kaoms roots which is prob the real BIS boots IMO. Before while not using kaoms roots the stuns from attacks would interrupt our leech from attacks thus killing me (stunlocks, savage hits). Kaoms roots is pretty much JUGGS 5th uber lab UNSTOPPABLE NODE.

Cons and how to work around:
-You need 25% mana reserved. For me I was able to run 3 auras with hatred and HOA linked to the
enlighten gem which reduced the mana multiplier thus allowing us to just use aspect of the crab.
Enlighten by no means is a cheap gem, you may have to take the nodes going to sovereignty if your not using the highest leveled enlighten (temporarily).

-It is not the highest life pool compared to belly of the beast. BUT to offset...

Is prob another INSANE jewel for this build that allows us to push past 6k life without belly.
It converts all the nodes around the area for example 5% life -> 7% life nodes, strength nodes from 10 -> 15.

Might of the meek also has amazing synergy near the eagle eye accuracy and crit chance nodes giving the two 50% increased accuracy and crit values.

Feel free to check out my character profile to see my setup :).
"
timboram wrote:

Kaoms roots is pretty much JUGGS 5th uber lab UNSTOPPABLE NODE.

Yep, I can second that.
Just dropped one pair and it's insanely comfortable not to be stunnable or chillable (you cannot even be frozen in fact).
You are slow, true, but you can always just leap slam through anything anyway - Leap Slam is *not* affected by movement speed bonuses/reductions, so GG.

"
timboram wrote:

Cons and how to work around:
-You need 25% mana reserved. For me I was able to run 3 auras with hatred and HOA linked to the
enlighten gem which reduced the mana multiplier thus allowing us to just use aspect of the crab.

Am I missing something here? Why Hatred?
With Avatar it's only 50% effective, is it really worth that much mana and special tree setup given that you lack Enlighten? I kinda doubt it, you may as well instead place those extra tree nodes to double curse and run blasphemy?

"
timboram wrote:

-It is not the highest life pool compared to belly of the beast. BUT to offset...

Is prob another INSANE jewel for this build that allows us to push past 6k life without belly.
It converts all the nodes around the area for example 5% life -> 7% life nodes, strength nodes from 10 -> 15.

Have you identified "the sweet spot" for this gem? Best one seems to be in between Marauder and Duelist. All other accessible spots are blocked by possible loss of endurance charge or other notable passive.
TBF I feel like I would rather use this as ES booster with CI character, but I am probably just being blind.

"
timboram wrote:

Feel free to check out my character profile to see my setup :).

Cheers for sharing :)
I have the exact same remarks !

Im 99% sure dropping Hatred would be better as :
- Hatred doesnt give that muich dps with Avatar of fire
- Running blasph/Flamability + fire penetration + passives down the tree would combine heavily (even more with Wise oa but I dont like that pot ^^)
- That would save Enlighten (for golem ? = large dps boost) and save 4 (!!!) passives !

Okay. Here is where i'm at now.

Running double curse, with HoA and crab. I'm struggling a bit with mana, so thinking of putting an enlighten in there aswell. Will free up two passives on the tree, that i currently use for this.

This is what i'm thinking of ending with:

Chest:
6L Tectonic

Staff:
Blashpemy + Flammability + Enlighten + Herald of Ash
Blood rage

Then Leap slam and CWDT setup in head/gloves
Would you guys suggest to all poor boys here a budget chest for endgame until we can take crab or belly?
"
Ertigre wrote:
Would you guys suggest to all poor boys here a budget chest for endgame until we can take crab or belly?

A decent high armour 5 link chest can get you pretty far, I was doing T11 maps and sketchy 12's with it. If you want to go Abysus I recommend no less than 2k armour on your chest though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info