[3.2] Juggernaut - Tectonic Slam - 1.1 mil DPS - Crit - Stormwall/Hegemony's Era **UPDATED** 3/4/18

Reading this post from page 1 when it was published and playing the build, the builds is kinda OK I'd say even if I'm not sure that even with GG gear, you do deal with Shaper/Uberatz !
Actually, that's my main concern : surviving in endgame. The dps can be here I think, I was going Dome/Abyssus but I only have 4.5life, and I'd lose 110 life from Helmet and 30 from Chest (y low but 6L corrupted I dropped)
Im not too worried about physical damage reduction, but elem damage will wreck :s
What are best pantheon to use?
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
Also, since we are going to be using Avatar of Fire (everyone should be, I just have not updated the guide yet) the Carnage Heart amulet does not help us. That life leech is to "physical damage" and with Avatar of Fire we do not have any physical damage any longer.

So I think I must be missing something. If we're using The Stormwall which gives us 100% conversion, why do we want to take Avatar of Fire?
Scored a Craiceann's and I must say the survivability has improved dramatically over Belly. Also, ditched Hatred for now.. not sure what to replace it with yet though.

So I was starting to get pretty sad, couldn't 5 link my Craiceann's... Had 2 fusings in my stash, figured it was worth trying to at least get the 5 link... 1st one and I got this

That is the first time I have ever 6 linked an item with my own fusings.
"
rand0m_taskk wrote:
"
SimplPrimate wrote:
Also, since we are going to be using Avatar of Fire (everyone should be, I just have not updated the guide yet) the Carnage Heart amulet does not help us. That life leech is to "physical damage" and with Avatar of Fire we do not have any physical damage any longer.

So I think I must be missing something. If we're using The Stormwall which gives us 100% conversion, why do we want to take Avatar of Fire?

Because we are also putting Fire Penetration into our Tectonic Slam so we can cut through elemental resistance on bosses and taking Avatar of Fire gives us a lot more fire damage. Without doing this killing bosses is very difficult.
If we are using full ele conversion, how to leech life and mana?

Im using Stormwall at the moment (im lvl 61)
The reason Hegemony is better is because with it we can get 100% fire damage, and with xophs, lava lash, and a wise oak, we penetrate a lot of res, thus making bosses easy as well.
Plus the extra attack speed makes us jump through the maps much faster.

Switching Hatred to Anger if you get a good Watchers Eye is also a crazy dps boost.
Last edited by frasdockan on Mar 10, 2018, 2:44:46 PM
"
frasdockan wrote:
The reason Hegemony is better is because with it we can get 100% fire damage, and with xophs, lava lash, and a wise oak, we penetrate a lot of res, thus making bosses easy as well.
Plus the extra attack speed makes us jump through the maps much faster.

Switching Hatred to Anger if you get a good Watchers Eye is also a crazy dps boost.

Yes, I will admit the more I make changes the better Hegemony's looks.

We still need to pick up Avatar of Fire though otherwise we do more physical damage than we do all other combined, and either we do a fire build or we do a physical build but having a bunch of mixed damage does not seem to bode well.
Now if I could just get some damn currency so I can get a decent Hegemony to play with.

My RNG this league has not been very good so far, I am not getting crap for maps either.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info