[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Sorry if this has already been asked, it's a large thread to dig through. What is the purpose of curse on hit here? I'm not seeing any skill in that link that would trigger it?
Are those gems still current? It says outdated at the top. Just wondering if this is still worth following. It's my first time playing POE and been following your build so far.

Cheers
Just finished the story and started mapping, build is great fun right now, I am really looking forward to see how it does in higher maps. But I can say, you can start mapping with the build pretty good with 2 claws for 1c each, starkonja's for 1c, 5 link for 1c and some stuff you get from leveling or through trade for less than 1c.

So you can start out for less than 10c pretty good (which you get from leveling easily), look if you like the build, make some currency in the maps and then decide if you want to put that currency into the same character to go farther or put it into another one. Thats the definition of a league starter and the build does that really good. You can't blame the build if you buy expensive stuff and it doesn't work and you don't like it.

At this moment I like the build and I will see how far it gets me.
Last edited by Sisko1980 on Jun 17, 2019, 4:31:23 AM
I was following your build from path of building. And recently your skill setup has been changed. Which skill chains should I follow?
"
JorDag wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked, it's a large thread to dig through. What is the purpose of curse on hit here? I'm not seeing any skill in that link that would trigger it?

Heralds explosion triggers it.

On that note, on the same links:

Would ice bite or onslaught be better in place of hatred? (I can slot hatred alongside ice Golem and berserk on my claw)
Last edited by shroudb on Jun 17, 2019, 5:05:13 AM
"
uGzilla wrote:
Are those gems still current? It says outdated at the top. Just wondering if this is still worth following. It's my first time playing POE and been following your build so far.

Cheers

I was wondering this as well. Is everything updated for 3.7 now?

Gear as well, are there any changes atm???
i just started this build is still update or so ?
"
Dizzy12 wrote:
i just started this build is still update or so ?

(LAST UPDATED 6/16/2019)
new to POE here and i find this build very fun to start with.

for one thing i've been thinking, berserk gem on the weapon slot.. it does not activate rage (at least 5 rage to activate berserk), any seasoned veteran can tell me why berserk gem in the slot?
i cannot activate berserk.

ice-golem, double strike, berserk on weapon guide fyi.
Last edited by kennyhuangxy on Jun 17, 2019, 12:55:11 PM
"
kennyhuangxy wrote:
new to POE here and i find this build very fun to start with.

for one thing i've been thinking, berserk gem on the weapon slot.. it does not activate rage (at least 5 rage to activate berserk), any seasoned veteran can tell me why berserk gem in the slot?
i cannot activate berserk.

ice-golem, double strike, berserk on weapon guide fyi.

rage support on the attack builds up rage.

blow up your built up rage with berserk for bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info