[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Lexile wrote:
"
Reloads wrote:
Build is updated. New skillgems. Acrobatics taken for newer players to reduce getting oneshot. Around 200-600K DPS increase. Taste of hate is the new BiS Chase item flask wise. If you can't afford it, use a diamond flask.

Examining the new PoB, I notice that a lot of things have changed, namely the passive tree, items and skill gems. Some things are amiss though, e.g. the required strength and intelligence are listed as 155 and 123 respectively, even though the gear only gives 93/100.

Is the PoB fully up-to-date or have I missed something? I'm still so new that I'd rather make sure before going on a shopping spree :p

The stats for literally the stats should be ignored on the gear in PoB. I recommend that you try to get as much stats as you require on your gear before getting the stats nodes in the tree. You can get 60 int + 60 str in the tree since we route to the duelist and ranger side.
I'm currently using this build, and it does great so far, so thanks alot for your work :)
The survivability is pretty ok, phase acrobatics' helping very much, but I have a little question about the boots. Should I change these ones for Atziri's Step because of the evasion and 4% more dodge or my current boots are also good? It'll be hard to regain these resistances
"
Doggeez wrote:
I'm currently using this build, and it does great so far, so thanks alot for your work :)
The survivability is pretty ok, phase acrobatics' helping very much, but I have a little question about the boots. Should I change these ones for Atziri's Step because of the evasion and 4% more dodge or my current boots are also good? It'll be hard to regain these resistances

I didn't realize how cheap these boots were. They actually seem better than Atziri's step since it lets you get resists on them so that frees up other slots for damage. The only argument I see for step is the evasion but I don't know enough about defense to comment on that.

Alright, so I'm currently level 83 and hitting a point where I kind of struggle with rare mobs (T9-T10). 4.1K hp at the moment and not sure what can I upgrade for more damage and health? Obviously one of the rings would be a option and maybe the boots and amulet. I've used like 400 orbs on the armor and no luck with 6L. Any suggestions?
Last edited by Cpt_Hund on Jun 18, 2019, 10:48:06 PM
"
Cpt_Hund wrote:

Alright, so I'm currently level 83 and hitting a point where I kind of struggle with rare mobs (T9-T10). 4.1K hp at the moment and not sure what can I upgrade for more damage and health? Obviously one of the rings would be a option and maybe the boots and amulet. I've used like 400 orbs on the armor and no luck with 6L. Any suggestions?

Spend the 20c for the 5 link prophecy.
"

I'm lvl 88 with 5300+ hp and for me I think belly of the beast is not worth it. A 6-linked belly is like 5 Ex now. For a 5-linked it's cheaper of course. I got a random 6-linked instead for leveling and now I bought a good 6-linked for 2 Ex that gives the same life as belly of the beast + the same resistance + more evatsion. So cheaper and more evasion.

PS, not sure how to paste items like you did. 2 Ex gave me body armor with:
Evasion: 1128
Life: +174 (with enchant)
Life: +4%
Res: 36
and some extras like 3 % movement speed, 1 % of life reg/s etc. and not corrupted so I changed sockets to 3G+3R.
Last edited by Carpediem86 on Jun 19, 2019, 2:46:14 AM

this is my gear atm wha should i change next im on 5.2khp lvl 81
Great build, i really love frostblades since i started playing poe and its great to see a strong build that is somewhat easy to play.

I have a question or two though, my single target is really bad. I have problem with almost every boss i encounter. Do i use double strike?

I have around 330k DPS at the moment, and currently using rage instead of multistrike. My DPS got much better after i bought my touch of anguish, but still i have a problem with single target.

Iam currently lvl 79 with 4,5k life which i got when i bought my belly. Should i aim more for life nodes rather than DPS?
Last edited by Erebus__ on Jun 19, 2019, 10:00:48 AM
Hey I'm pretty new at this character and only level 12 just some questions

What is the main and secondary stat for your gear is it str and Dex

And is there any main and off hand weapon such as swords or axe are better plus should I get weapons that have elemental damage on?

And maybe a noob question here but is there like something I can put money in this game to get food gear?
"
Stonesy90 wrote:
Hey I'm pretty new at this character and only level 12 just some questions

What is the main and secondary stat for your gear is it str and Dex

And is there any main and off hand weapon such as swords or axe are better plus should I get weapons that have elemental damage on?

And maybe a noob question here but is there like something I can put money in this game to get food gear?

You'll get tons of Dex from the Passive Tree, no need to worry about getting it elsewhere, you'll need some Str and Int on your gear to be able to use all the gems.

The Touch of Anguish is a very cheap and good weapon. This build uses Claws, so if you want to follow the guide's passive tree, stick with claws. There should be some suggestions for leveling gear in the main post. You can use a sword/axe/mace/any melee weapon to level up if you'd like, just remember to switch to Claws when you near endgame.

As for your last question, no. There is no way to buy anything but cosmetics in this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info