[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
JaymerJaymer wrote:
what good does it do to base a build on two Claws that you cannot get.
a G-G-R claw is 1 ex
if you sub that out, then maybe lose Frenzy.
that changes other stuff in the tree and gems that use Frenzy.

at Lvl 73 now - what a mess

You can get a G-G-R Claw from a recipe fairly easily for 100 chromatic each... It's not hard just get a good stats claw.
I feel like I'm missing something. It says 1M+ DPS with low budget. I got like 1 Ex+ of total gear and am lvl 83. Got only 200k DPS on bosses when I use flasks and things. And I die pretty easily with 4400 life on hard bosses. Maybe I need acrobatics + phase acrobatics?
"
Carpediem86 wrote:
I feel like I'm missing something. It says 1M+ DPS with low budget. I got like 1 Ex+ of total gear and am lvl 83. Got only 200k DPS on bosses when I use flasks and things. And I die pretty easily with 4400 life on hard bosses. Maybe I need acrobatics + phase acrobatics?

Checked now and it was 300k+ damage, and still havn't got the last ascendacy. Still a long way from 1M+ though on the ingame DPS when I hold my mouse over Frost Blades.
"
Carpediem86 wrote:

You should check DPS in PoB. Though DPS in PoB is not always correct, DPS hint in game is totally incorrect. It's well-know issue of PoE.

All DPS you see in all builds is from PoB.
I feel like my dps should be higher based on the gear i have https://pastebin.com/R9NTcdSG am i missing something or will a 6link gem levels and my last 2 ascendancy points really boost me that much?
Last edited by Whattodo1 on Jun 15, 2019, 6:42:23 AM
Nice build, lvl 80 i need to improve my yellows
Just one quick question, how do you deal with reflect and atziri, i know about not taking reflect damage from crit, but my crit is only around 35% so if i dont crit and my procejtiles hit many enemies i die instantly
"
JaymerJaymer wrote:
what good does it do to base a build on two Claws that you cannot get.
a G-G-R claw is 1 ex
if you sub that out, then maybe lose Frenzy.
that changes other stuff in the tree and gems that use Frenzy.

at Lvl 73 now - what a mess

When you literally need your hand held at every step. I chromed both of my claws to G-G-R and G-R-R with 50 chromes... rip the guy spending 1 ex
"
"
Carpediem86 wrote:

You should check DPS in PoB. Though DPS in PoB is not always correct, DPS hint in game is totally incorrect. It's well-know issue of PoE.

All DPS you see in all builds is from PoB.

Thx, I tried this for my first time, hope it's working: https://pastebin.com/GkgRBVcg

It says like 350k DPS. Couldn't find the bandits in pob though.
i cant didnt get any frenzy charges i got all the nodes from the soul raker wheel can u help me please? :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info