[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

My character sheet dps went down whenever I upgraded to Touch of Anguish from The Wasp Nest. Is it because I'm missing certain passives?
is there a way to see the current gear you have on? or a link on the build that I'm not seeing? started playing the build 2 days ago really enjoying it so far hat level 56 right now:)
So I started having problems around t8-9 maps, it is ok to swap gem every now and then for Bosses, but the damn Legion elite mobs are just sometimes like 10x more difficult than a boss. I am playing SSF, all the time and the are WAY friendlier builds than this one, Definitely playable, but wouldn't do it in SSF again.
"
StillJuggler wrote:
is there a way to see the current gear you have on? or a link on the build that I'm not seeing? started playing the build 2 days ago really enjoying it so far hat level 56 right now:)

Download Path Of Building https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases
and go to Import/Export Build and select "Import from Pastebin" Paste this link: https://pastebin.com/cCkjdYbs
And you will se Gear/links :D
I was just wondering if Trickster might be a good alternative ascendancy for this build? If you build a bit of ES on top and with the cold DOTs it seems like it could be a bit more of a defensive option, while only sacrificing a little bit of DPS.

I imagine your map clears would be largely unaffected, since you're getting power charges nearly as quickly when killing mobs, but I could see the single target suffering a little, though Trickster can get those charges while channeling as well, so if you replaced whirling blades with charged dash for your movement, you could keep them up in boss fights. Pair with a glacial cascade CwC link for mapping or a Frost Bomb for boss fights, seems like it could be pretty solid.

I'm a noob at builds though, only dabbled here and there, so maybe I'm missing something huge.
You said something about rare claws that would be better than touch of anguish, wich one could i use?
I have a question abot the new gems. Why does PoB show a 1 million DPS increase if you take away Ancestral Call and put Ruthless, Fortify, etc? I haven't been using Ancestral Call. Is it completely mandatory? I can't test it myself since I still don't have a 6L.
"
Haxtodamax wrote:
My character sheet dps went down whenever I upgraded to Touch of Anguish from The Wasp Nest. Is it because I'm missing certain passives?

It's possible you lost damage but if you are just using the in game stats they are famously bad. Practically useless for calculating damage. You have to use Path of Building as the in game sheet likely doesn't properly factor in damage conversions and secondary hits.

Just as an example if I swap a single claw to Wasp Nest I lost 8% damage in Path of Building.

Last edited by Fizban140 on Jun 14, 2019, 7:38:26 PM
what good does it do to base a build on two Claws that you cannot get.
a G-G-R claw is 1 ex
if you sub that out, then maybe lose Frenzy.
that changes other stuff in the tree and gems that use Frenzy.

at Lvl 73 now - what a mess

I have no idea how to gain more HP and output more damage right now. I feel slower after swapping out multistrike and it feels like I'm just missing something
Last edited by DEadrogue771 on Jun 15, 2019, 1:44:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info