[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

I'm level 89 and am having no real issues with the build. The only thing I'm really dying to is that stupid red death cloud from legion mob. That's it. Been running red maps with this build and it'll definitely play end game.
The main problem with the build this league is that it mainly relied on one-shotting and freezing everything.

Problem is, that the yellow mobs are almost impossible to one shot, and this build have bad single target tamage.

Also they are do a lot of damage, something that this build cannot sustain.

Also we have legion mobs, they one shot you pretty often.

Botton line, i invested around 2ex in this build, and althou you can do red maps, you will die a LOT.

Overwall this is not a good build for this league
"

The main problem with the build this league is that it mainly relied on one-shotting and freezing everything.

Problem is, that the yellow mobs are almost impossible to one shot, and this build have bad single target tamage.

Botton line, i invested around 2ex in this build, and althou you can do red maps, you will die a LOT.

Disagree ~ i got depth 200 on delve without difficult ~ also cleared T14 Maps.

==============================================================================

Changes that i do by myself to the build for this:

I'm not using Touch of Anguish. Instead, i'm using a +300pdps claw and a Bloodseeker with high attack speed.

I'm not using Vaal Pact. Instead, i'm using regeneration (even in the Uber Lab and for most of the withe/yellow maps, i used a stone golem)

I use shaper's touch with assassin's mark curse.

I improved all the resistances at 80% without a ring slot ~ to use Essence Worm. I putted Hatred on that and i runned Herald of Ice and Purity.

I'm not using Vaal Double Strike, instead, i'm using Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

I'm using Inspired Learning. You guys can see where i alocated that.

The clearspeed is GLORIOUS. The Boss Damage is impressive too.

"
toutlavie92 wrote:
"

Disagree ~ i got depth 200 on delve without difficult ~ also cleared T14 Maps.

==============================================================================

Changes that i do by myself to the build for this:

I'm not using Touch of Anguish. Instead, i'm using a +300pdps claw and a Bloodseeker with high attack speed.

I'm not using Vaal Pact. Instead, i'm using regeneration (even in the Uber Lab and for most of the withe/yellow maps, i used a stone golem)

I use shaper's touch with assassin's mark curse.

I improved all the resistances at 80% without a ring slot ~ to use Essence Worm. I putted Hatred on that and i runned Herald of Ice and Purity.

I'm not using Vaal Double Strike, instead, i'm using Vaal Ancestral Warchief.

I'm using Inspired Learning. You guys can see where i alocated that.

The clearspeed is GLORIOUS. The Boss Damage is impressive too.

Did you still use multistrike? It kinda bug right now.
"Did you still use multistrike? It kinda bug right now."

Yeah, it is. I noticed it early on as I spam my main attack, and by doing that apparently it cancels out the 2nd and 3rd attacks almost all of the time and starts over. There is a huge thread on Reddit about it.

I replaced it with Ruthless, which I think most people are doing.
Hello,

I´m new to this game and I like the looks of the frost blades mechanic.
So I would like to go with that skill as my league starter.

But there is one thing I can´t figure ot myself, before I start it:
I found a starter build for the duelist (as gladiator) and one as shadow (assasin).
Both seem valid builds, but I can´t the difference between these two (except the different classes of course)
So I would like to ask, if you could tell me the difference?

From what I read so far, the assasins-build seems more squishy with higher dps.
whereas this build is more "tanky" with good dps.
"
Optio82 wrote:
"I replaced it with Ruthless, which I think most people are doing.

Currently I replace multistrike with rage and I'm still in act 10 so I can't really tell if it really good later on.
Hey guys. Rly enjoyed that build but i dont have much time to play do im still on act 9. Meanwhile i see u talking about problems in endgane and that's not good for me :D i have the same problems on legion mobs where im getting just crushed in 1 or 2 hits. Already got anguish weapons and 2.7k HP, 6l and still ill can be raped by legions. Found on forum other thread about more tanky frostblades and maybe we can put those two build together into more survivality one and fully update IT into 3.7 build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2118420

I will be glad if op can update build or if someone can make new one, put those two together and make great guide to crush some legion asses
I switched multitrike for fortify untill they fix it, got acrobatics and phase acrobatics and feel a bit safer for now
"Currently I replace multistrike with rage and I'm still in act 10 so I can't really tell if it really good later on."

@velaxi1 I like Rage too. Especially if you can use with Berserk.

Fortify makes sense too to help with the squish.
Last edited by Optio82 on Jun 13, 2019, 11:35:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info