Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
mohamedro wrote:
I am a lvl 8 Marauder with 80% and 10 hours and 48 minutes spend on this character only. I have another lvl 8 Marauder 32% with 8 hours and 3 minutes and a lvl 8 Scion 10% with 4 hours and 39 minutes. After all this farming I haven't got a single Oni-Goroshi sword. I will keep farming it coz there is really no point entering town now. But honestly this will be my last farming ever as there is really a waste of my time. Now I am farming the sword as a drinking coffee in the morning game because, to be completly honest, I have no hope anymore. Or maybe is really really bad luck.

Damn so bad luck for u. I could only imagine that feeling... i got my first sword when i hit 7lvl after 15mins (7lvl 2%).
I wonder if they nerfed it so badly ... maybe to drop it when? at lvl 9? or maybe after 10 hours? i will never recommend anyone farming anymore.
If they want to nerf something should they need to say that to us and make some patch about that? That would be wierd if they just nerf something without posting something. So i dont think they nerfed.. There is even players who get like 4-5 swords... its just pure luck... and idk if its even worth farming... i got my sword but i think i will someday farm a lil bit more to get second... each char is only lvl7 so was very lucky when i got my sword.

P.s. now that sowrd cost 1Exalt or 80chaos? :O holy crap... after work i willl farm few hrs.
Last edited by PathOfExileLatvija on Apr 9, 2018, 5:30:57 AM
"
"
mohamedro wrote:
I am a lvl 8 Marauder with 80% and 10 hours and 48 minutes spend on this character only. I have another lvl 8 Marauder 32% with 8 hours and 3 minutes and a lvl 8 Scion 10% with 4 hours and 39 minutes. After all this farming I haven't got a single Oni-Goroshi sword. I will keep farming it coz there is really no point entering town now. But honestly this will be my last farming ever as there is really a waste of my time. Now I am farming the sword as a drinking coffee in the morning game because, to be completly honest, I have no hope anymore. Or maybe is really really bad luck.

Damn so bad luck for u. I could only imagine that feeling... i got my first sword when i hit 7lvl after 15mins (7lvl 2%).

I will let u know about my progress.. I am currently 85% lvl 8.. still no Oni sword. If I will reach level 9 probably I will ask for a personal chat with Charagan and spit on his sword and his drop chance.
Last edited by mohamedro on Apr 9, 2018, 9:57:55 AM
"
mohamedro wrote:
"
"
mohamedro wrote:

I will let u know about my progress.. I am currently 85% lvl 8.. still no Oni sword. If I will reach level 9 probably I will ask for a personal chat with Charagan and spit on his sword and his drop chance.

the nerf drop chance has nothing 2 do with chandran.

everyting is ggg fault.

they juz nerf everyting tats gud on tis server.
34pre98qua
11 HOURS 51 minutes on the main character.. lvl 8 + 96% STILL NO SWORD DROP.
Please let me know if I'm the only one idiot reaching level 9 (nine) with no Oni-Goroshi drop. Thank you.
Characters on private means that you are lying.
At least that´s what I have assume at this point with anyone who posts in these threads and claims to do the grind, when there is no actual proof that they are doing anything but talking nonsense in the thread possibly to discourage or disinform other players.

It´s easy to post BS in a thread.
That takes a couple of seconds.
It´s hard to do the actual grind and post actual success.
That takes hours.

And his name is Charan. Put some respect on that mans name. He layed down 10 grand to support this game and introduced an amazing unique that many people are having fun with.
You´re spending hours to chase after Charan's sword, the least you can do is remember his damn name.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Apr 9, 2018, 4:42:25 PM
https://ibb.co/du2Njx

Here is the image saying that i am not lying. Lvl 9 .. no oni-goroshi sword. Great piece indeed , as i've played the Abyss league with it. Tried to play bestiary league too, but the pain farming it is too great. As for the name, sorry about that, but this is the last time ever wasting on a hail marry item. Thanks, but no thanks.
Last edited by mohamedro on Apr 9, 2018, 5:34:57 PM
"
mohamedro wrote:

Only the Scion can kill uber Hillock and his adds easy. Otherwise you can end up with this happening:

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 9, 2018, 5:47:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info