[3.2] Penta-Totem Ball Lightning Hierophant (3M Shaper DPS)

"
yorikatl wrote:
How are you dealing with duel Shimmeron when you accidentally crit for zero on charge dash, or am I missing something?

Something similarly to this will likely be my starter.

Fair point.

May suggest using a Dagger/Shield combo for mapping then (or Void Batteries)(can still use Frenzy for both), and then just use your 2 Shimmerons on bosses where you won't really be using movement skills toward any enemy regardless (and just not use Frenzy on bosses).
I'm not too familiar with totem mechanics; is frenzy for snapshotting purposes?
Updated Pastebins, gems, and gearing options to include mapping with Dagger and Shield, and bossing Shimmerons without Frenzy.
Pastebins updated again after the PoB update.

Build skill has radically changed to pure Ball Lightning to vastly simplify gem swaps and allow both more consistent clearing but also bossing.

Our Soul mantle will now be 5B1G
Can't wait to try this out. Will definitely be giving it a go.
This seems so fun, i will start the league with this, please do keep updating if you find improvements, bookmarked!
Not seeing 3 million shaper DPS

Assuming each ball hits 5 times on the target before it passes by with slower projectiles, but even that maybe be doubtful, since your AOE radious is only 21

I have seen a ball lightning miner melt shaper, but his average hit was closer to 30k x3 mines per mine lay
Last edited by CoolColJ on Mar 1, 2018, 6:14:33 PM
Looking forward to trying this one out. Thanks for sharing! Will be providing feedback and we'll see how it goes.
Building your tree like in the link below will increase your PoB dps and life whether you use ball lightning or tendrils. You'd lose cast speed and aoe though.

https://pastebin.com/eBjaGrep
Pls tell, isn't better to use for mapping Rain of Splinters instead gmp? Yes, this is less projectiles but more damage.
Harvest (Жатва) - лучшее, что когда-либо случалось с ПОЕ. F*ck 3.14!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info