Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
bjjnick913 wrote:
ItsNicolekidman.jpg LOL

Image URLs are on point.
I love the image names, it make me laugh so much.
jug + assassin ascendant ez
occultist ascendant is free chayula for low life and ci
Last edited by ne3zy on Feb 27, 2018, 9:54:59 PM
chieftain + hierophant
"
ne3zy wrote:
chieftain + hierophant

Yep, totems for the win there ... and they get to cover the enemy in ash too!

Question is what to go for? There's the classic ancestral warchief, though that won't benefit from the arcane surge or increased spell damage. There's flameblast totems ... but the pizzas won't provide constant life leech, so that's not ideal. So that leaves things like firestorm and incinerate, which will take advantage of everything, including the ash.
ascendant too op
"
Wuffell wrote:
"
ne3zy wrote:
chieftain + hierophant

Question is what to go for? There's the classic ancestral warchief, though that won't benefit from the arcane surge or increased spell damage. There's flameblast totems ... but the pizzas won't provide constant life leech, so that's not ideal. So that leaves things like firestorm and incinerate, which will take advantage of everything, including the ash.

Don't forget the classic Flame Totem, or does that skill not benefit from Arcane Surge either? I dont play totems much so i'm curious
"
Unknownone wrote:
"
Wuffell wrote:
"
ne3zy wrote:
chieftain + hierophant

Don't forget the classic Flame Totem, or does that skill not benefit from Arcane Surge either? I dont play totems much so i'm curious

I haven't used it much for the last couple years, but it's a spell so it should do. I heard people saying flame totem's no good anymore ... but I haven't tried it lately so I won't really comment. Hopefully it's good now, as it fits really well with those two choices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info