Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

You should add this to the manifesto.
"While we are buffing everyone lets nerf Necromancer to the ground, add some useless shenanigans and hope nobody notice"
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Last edited by Marchosiae on Feb 26, 2018, 3:14:01 PM
"
Marchosiae wrote:
"While we are buffing everyone lets nerf Necromancer to the ground, add some useless shenanigans and hope nobody notice"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1922430

you can't blame GGG for listening to its community :D

why don't you open the ladders for this and last league? you'll see that of the top 40 people, 11 are necromancers
we have 19 classes but a single one takes 1/4 of the leaderboard...more than a reason for a nerf
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 26, 2018, 3:20:44 PM
I don't understand why people complain about the nerco changes. For a game it's bad with this powercreep stuff. Just look at Diablo III, there's the MVP of powercreep games. The nerf was necessary.

And I actually like that now, there are 3 nods for each build (skeleton, zombie, spectre). At first I was thinking on doing spectres for 3.2, but with the skeleton buff I might do that instead.
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:

why don't you open the ladders for this and last league? you'll see that of the top 40 people, 11 are necromancers
we have 19 classes but a single one takes 1/4 of the leaderboard...more than a reason for a nerf

Nice GGG logic, people flock to one ascendancy because it's overpowered and not because the others are shit
"
Redreaper21 wrote:
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:

Nice GGG logic, people flock to one ascendancy because it's overpowered and not because the others are shit

cmon we have a single line of text that is a nerf...joining two ascendancies as one does not count then? you can already go full derp backseating gaming mode after normal lab...
Oh my ... well on one hand Violent Retaliation got the love it needed ... on the other hand it will still not get chosen because bleed-splosions were moved and are just always better for clear speed. So most Gladiators will be Versatile Combatant path and Gratuitous Violence path.
"
Oh my ... well on one hand Violent Retaliation got the love it needed ... on the other hand it will still not get chosen because bleed-splosions were moved and are just always better for clear speed. So most Gladiators will be Versatile Combatant path and Gratuitous Violence path.

Just use haemophillia gloves?
It´s hard to believe but now it makes more sense to use an elementalist for a minion build... an average spectre build based on life has 4 spectres. An average elementalist golemancer build has 6 immortal golems granting 120% increase golem dmg plus the buffss... makes no sense
"
Marchosiae wrote:

I totally agree. If the other ascendancies had not been buffed I would understand the necromancer nerf, but having into account what thwy did with other ascendancies it makes no sense to nerf the offerings

Anyway it is not such a big deal, I will use the elementalist for minions, 6 or 7 super buffed immortal golems soudns good. It will be my pseudo necromancer from now on...
Only one thing on Gladiator: RusselCrowe.jpg . GGG i love you!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info