Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

Can't wait to see the saboteur :o

On behalf of Russell Crowe, myeslf and everyone else called Russell, I would like to complain about the file name "RusselCrowe.jpg".

Representing us with only one "l" is like removing a vital bodypart. I'm sure Russell Crowe would be highly offended, like I am, to be called Russel.

Oh, and can the Ascendant have a 100% bonus to fishing and rhoa feathers? Thanks GGG!

:)
3.2 maybe 75% freeze shock , heralder buff and awesome facebreaker shield throw lol?
"
shinigamith wrote:
Can't wait to see the saboteur :o

maybe removed from game (JOKE)
On another note, gladiator's 8% block chance if he's been hit has always been kinda meh. I dislike mechanics that encourage you to be below max block until you're hit, or similar things.

The blind chance to hit bleeding enemies is kinda cool at least ...
"
Ziurkesas wrote:
3.2 maybe 75% freeze shock , heralder buff and awesome facebreaker shield throw lol?

facebreaker can't use spectral shield throw, according to previous statements :(
My word the gladiator block buffs are so juicy I love it! I'm planning on making a necro in bestiary league and the changes seem expected and fair tbh, keep up the good work!
as expected they will post jugg in the last portion
let other classes sink b4 every1 completely flips out
SaboteurClass.jpg?
Really?
What happened to SorryMomImNotAHipsterAnymore.jpg or whatever it should of been/ Kinda boooooring after these wagons and Russells you know
Saboteur is interesting ... mostly it's just some shuffling around and doing tiny things to re-work it, and splitting the mines and traps branches ...

And the addition of the Pyromanian node, which is pretty cool for some builds that trigger/detonate a lot of traps or mines.

Blinding Assault changing so Nearby Enemies are Blinded, instead of a 25% chance to generate a Smoke Cloud on hit, that's overall pretty cool though it's not as good for parties.
I'm curious if anyone has a strong opinion of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info