Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
Marchosiae wrote:
You should add this to the manifesto.
"While we are buffing everyone lets nerf Necromancer to the ground, add some useless shenanigans and hope nobody notice"

I totally agree. If the other ascendancies had not been buffed I would understand the necromancer nerf, but having into account what thwy did with other ascendancies it makes no sense to nerf the offerings

Anyway it is not such a big deal, I will use the elementalist for minions, 6 or 7 super buffed immortal golems soudns good. It will be my pseudo necromancer from now on...
"
Antisommossa wrote:
"
Shivan_Angel wrote:
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
Is it me, or did SLAYER actually get a buff?

It got buffed in that they took the 50% reduced splash damage off impact

It got nerfed in that the continued leach on full life got removed

they just move far away, but still there ..... but we will need 4 point to get it instead of 2

same for "culling strike" and onslaught .... another 4 point to get it

these nodes are the only reason to play slayer ....

even if they buff the Impact node really dont care .... lose one of the node above suck alot

thats an pretty big nerf for lots of slayer build

with my abyss flicker strike Oro's build i will lose 13% of dps and culling strike, maybe clear maps speed remain the same with Impact buff but vs bosses its an really big lose of dps
the encounter last near 40% longer with good gear because as well as dps and culling strike loss the flasks become lot less effective

Am I missing something??? Slayer Culls at 20% now.... on bane of legends.
nerf slayer but buff everyone else... ?
oh deadeye ? is that a new ascendancy ?
flicker trickster and elemtalist golemancers look op at least on the papers.
Last edited by Nibelton on Feb 26, 2018, 4:18:22 PM
I love the names of the screens.
Wagon of pancakes for the slayer...

Gladiator changes... killin it
While I understand, why Necro was nerfed it still hurts :(
"
WOODYtheGR8 wrote:

Yeah, moving GV further is rather a heavy nerf...
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
While I understand, why Necro was nerfed it still hurts :(
"
WOODYtheGR8 wrote:

Yeah, moving GV further is rather a heavy nerf...

I actually already had a build all set up without using gratuitous violence. I know its popular for clearspeed, but this is all good to me.
Gladiator seems eh.
Last edited by Yoox on Feb 26, 2018, 5:08:58 PM
So, Jugger and Ascendant tomorrow?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Well, the offering nerfs are pretty bad, for everyone that uses the rathpith/lazhwar/bone offering combination. 75% spell block chance is still achievable, so MoM-based Necro builds will still be able to survive somewhat. But it -will- require Advancing Fortress in addition to rathpith/lazhwar, which will lead to overall damage loss. Minion-based builds will see a loss of 70% minion damage and more overall damage output due to the inability of wielding The Scourge or other more damage-oriented primaries. The 40% Increase in damage may or may not make up for having to wield Advancing Fortress for non-minion based builds though, but most likely not.

Edit: There ia also the fact that blocks will only heal you for around 250-300, instead of 600hp each time now, as well, so it'll hurt in that area for sure.
Last edited by Illservia on Feb 26, 2018, 5:29:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info