Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
Shivan_Angel wrote:
"
sc0rp404 wrote:
Is it me, or did SLAYER actually get a buff?

It got buffed in that they took the 50% reduced splash damage off impact

It got nerfed in that the continued leach on full life got removed

It didn't though. It just got moved to #7 BRUTAL FERVOUR ! (essentially only delaying the acquisition)

Last edited by sc0rp404 on Feb 26, 2018, 11:34:58 AM
Holy cow, can't wait for this, made a build in PoE that should hit around 10m dps with the new updates and ofc the right factors in play^^
"
And ofc the only ASC i am interested, Necro, has not been released yet. Jeezus christ, i really dont understand why GGG hates me so much.

Seems some of the more popular ascendancies have been saved for reveal while the less-popular ascendansies were released earlier. The more popular notably being necro, inq and glad. Might also be a good news/bad news kind of thing, with the buffed ascendancies being revealed early as kind of good news, while the nerfed ones, being the bad news, being revealed later. Then again idk im not ggg.
Summoner and Aurabot Necros better be viable!!!
"
Korlian wrote:
Would it be possible to have the video ones turned into picture ones too? :D

Assasin

Champion

Guardian

Hierophant

Pathfinder

Raider
I cannot be caged.
I cannot be controlled.
Understand this as you die, ever pathetic, ever fools!
These image file names are great.
Last edited by grimskuldar on Feb 26, 2018, 1:35:10 PM
I hope the saboteur will be buffed like the other op classes. Pls i'm tired for waiting.
No offense but the numbering could have had a bit more logic into it not so randomly thrown. Also I think there is a mistake on the elementalist one..
HOPEFULLY patch notes will clarify if dark pact could be counted as mana spend or if its even possible to implement that skill to synergize with the reworked forbidden power that gives you power charges when you spend 200 mana
This league will be full of Elementalist classes now, meh... too many buffs on this one.

I'm curious about rest of reworks like Necro, Inquisitor and Scion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info