To support or not to support. That is the qustion

"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
If they didn't keep putting in XP Penalities lord knows how many Supporter Packs I would have bought by now.

I have the lord on speed dial. I just asked him this very important question.

He hurriedly changed the subject after mumbling something that sounded strangely like 'none', but it might have been 'ten'. That big beard of his gets in the way sometimes...

It's probably ten, to be honest.

Yeah, it's pretty sad, I was so pumped after Perandus when I came back to the game. Was ready to all-in basically on the game.

At that time the Gorge Rotas were the thing to do. I thought it was silly, I kept doing my Red Maps because I knew they'd eventually make it so that Yellow Maps wouldn't give so much experience at high levels and reward the ones doing hard content (LUL).

Then, Chris made a Development Manifesto. Where he just took a shit on the XP. Then hid in cowardice, only to ever answer a question about Frog MTX in that thread. It disgusted me. To no one's surprise, Gorge Rotas were the thing to do in that league too. Who would have thought.

Then, Atlas was introduced, and they raped XP again. I was confused a little bit, because this one came as a tiny edit in the Patch Notes, with pretty much no explanation, and no real notice. Clear to me it was some dev phobia. Maybe a level 100 guy kicked a dev in the teeth once, or stole his lunch money, or fucked his girlfriend. Who knows.

Then, Harbinger came, and they fucked up and made this map that could be autismo grinded/rota'ed, worse than any Gorge or Vault that we know now. I called that they would cover this fuck-up by using it to justify another XP penalty. You know, in the next league, where said map didn't exist. Corporation strat 101: create a crisis, then step in and look like a hero while managing the crisis. And of course that's what they did.

Such is life :^)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
And yet you've managed to get 40/40 in this league (and several others, from memory), so I'm guessing it's not so severe as to keep you from doing what you want, which appears to be 'playing this game a lot'.

You know, now I think about it, it definitely sounded more like 'none'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I want the XP penalty, numbers and time to get past 95 is just retarded, you eventually just die of boredom or a lag spike before u get to 90% of lvl 96
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 21, 2018, 3:10:00 AM
Didn't need to read.....this is a free game. Free. GGG needs nor wants anything from you. Already have PLENTY of supporters. So one less won't hurt them, might hurt you though, lol.
Quite a game they put out with ZERO financial requirements, zero.

So, either support them by buying stash tabs, etc that make your time more fun, or move on. Up to you and you only really. One won't be missed in this game, hell I probably just died by typing that, lol.

Best game around, by far, for the genre.

Every player that joins us enjoying this game's experience though......more than welcome. :) And yeah, it'll piss you off....... A LOT, but worth it, somehow. :)
u will prob need to spend in order to get more stash tabs.

stash tabs r important... especially for casuals or pple like me.

without the tabs, i will find it hard to play and will prob give up playing.

virtually all my mtx r on tabs.

for me, its the only way i can play the game.

no doubt abt it.

tabs r impt.
34pre98qua
"
stkmro wrote:
u will prob need to spend in order to get more stash tabs.

stash tabs r important... especially for casuals or pple like me.

without the tabs, i will find it hard to play and will prob give up playing.

virtually all my mtx r on tabs.

for me, its the only way i can play the game.

no doubt abt it.

tabs r impt.

MTX tabs are NOT part of the free game. You get 4 tabs for free. MTX tabs aren't bought, they accumulate as you BUY MTX. WHich is nothing except something different to look at while you spend your life in this game.

That said, I have over 200 premium tabs; sales are good btw; and I use every single one. Usually use around 80-90 tabs per league. Yes, they will help, but collect too much.....have fun finding anything, lol. And I'm hyper-organised, still can't find stuff.

Do the math, money WELL spent for the joy/challenge this game gives my puny brain. :)

Hope that helps, coming form someone that has played for over 5 years now. Still love this game to no end. :) Love it.
More people that play, better it'll get. :)
"
IIPheXII wrote:
I want the XP penalty, numbers and time to get past 95 is just retarded, you eventually just die of boredom or a lag spike before u get to 90% of lvl 96

I fail to see how that's a bad thing. At lv90 your build is pretty much done. I would actually like lv100 to be almost impossible like in the past, or like in D2, who the hell tries to be lv99 in that? It's completely optional and unneeded.

Edit: And by almost impossible I mean at the end of the league there would be maybe 10 at BEST.
Last edited by Mezion on Feb 21, 2018, 7:35:50 AM
Every cent I have spent has been worth it to me.
I recommend the premium stash tab bundle before you buy anything else.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
What's the downside of supporting? You miss a night out on the town? Like most of us would rather drop $100 that way rather than play a game.
Well, OP. play a bit more and find out if you still like the game. If not, move on, don't support. If you find you like the game and get your connectivity issues sorted, you might as well support and spend 10 dollars on something that entertained you for a few weeks.
My first purchase was the Open Beta supporter pack - my reasoning was that I spent 30$ (well, € actually) on a competitor that I didn't enjoy very much, so I could also spend that money on an actually free game that I enjoyed a lot more.
If you find you keep enjoying the game, you might choose to spend more, maybe buy some supporter packs. Or not, entirely up to you.
If it's hard for you to decide to spend money on something that is actually free, just compare it to other things you spent money on, like I did. Might make it easier.
Of course, some of the stuff you can get for the points you get for supporting is also a great QoL improvement, especially the Currency Tab.

Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info