3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

"
bvanharjr wrote:
the fix for this is to use dx11.

if your computer does not support dx11, GET A NEW ONE. RIGHT NOW.
if your computer does not like playing DX11 games, see the line right above this.
Don't have the money? Too bad. Should've saved up.

Spoiler
I'm sorry for acting like a cynical BASTARD/ASSHAT (greetz to P9X), but things must be done.

You dont need to buy anything when you can play the game with config edits.(unless you have Realy bad cpu and cant play even with those settings)

"
M1ndK1ller wrote:
This solved all the issues I was having, thank you so much, finally the game will be playable.

No problem , im still gonna update this post as long as they patch it.

"
Nayeen wrote:
Are there any ini settings that work with DX11? Since you can't disable shadows and changing "texture_quality" doesn't work either it seems.

On my computer DX9 works fine for most maps, but bosses (Elder etc..) are unplayable since fps drops to single digits. DX11 seems to work so much better for those.

No you cant DX11 cant editable bcz its breaks "muh immersion" seriously this game realy needs an option to diable particles or something.like 10/10 problems related with fps because of particles you dont even use.i update main settings again you can try.

Main post now updated to current version

Update = Dx9ex is gone now we using Dx9 and Vsync on . Dx9 superior than 9ex but uses more memory than 9ex.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Nov 22, 2018, 2:10:02 AM
Dx9 seems have better performance than Dx9Ex also lower quality , lower quality alwayas better for performance. From what i can see Dx9Ex has more particle resolution than Dx9 this is realy bad thats why from now on im gonna use Dx9

DX11 has still no option to disable shadows so still not usable.

Let me know if you guys want to change anything
no longer playing
Hey canjp, can I ask you some question?
After I upgrade my OS from win 7 64bit to win 10 win 64bit, I have huge issues in the performance, with win 7 and potato mode setting I can get 40-60fps and with booster max setting I can get 24-30fps, but with windows 10 this game cant even run in 15fps with potato mode. Is there any solution to this? thanks

*I already update all my driver to latest version

My potato spec :
AMD A8-7410 2,20Ghz with Radeon R5 2GB
4GB DDR3
WIN 10 64bit
BRUH MOMENT
"
After I upgrade my OS from win 7 64bit to win 10 win 64bit, I have huge issues in the performance, with win 7 and potato mode setting I can get 40-60fps and with booster max setting I can get 24-30fps, but with windows 10 this game cant even run in 15fps with potato mode. Is there any solution to this? thanks

My potato spec :
4GB DDR3
WIN 10 64bit

i never used Windows 10 , windows 7 seems better for games at least for me.But tried 8.1 before fps drops on 8.1 was 1-2 fps less.Sorry i cant help about that
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Nov 27, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
"

My potato spec :
4GB DDR3
WIN 10 64bit

You should try Dx11, it should be smoother on Win10. Disable XBox and do more tweaking. Here's a good guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkJBDEDDS5o
Hi, which is the best setting for my notebook?
w10 enterprise
8gb ram (2400mhz i think)
i5 7300 hq
1050 4gb

ty!
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
Hi, which is the best setting for my notebook?
w10 enterprise
8gb ram (2400mhz i think)
i5 7300 hq
1050 4gb

ty!

i use MAX with 1600x900 resolution , MAX is for least graphic loss and max performance.I suggest MAX
no longer playing
Potato user here. Dual 2.6 Celeron, 0.5GB on graphic card, SSD, 4GB RAM.
Dx11 seems to be a better option for delve, incursion and bosses. Shadows are not that bad for fps and it just looks better. Dynamic resolution is the key, which is not supported by Dx9.
The best result for me :
1.Set up Windows reolution to 800x600
2.Set up POE resolution to 800x600
3.Dx11 with dynamic resolution ( post prosessing on/off as you like, no impact here )
4.Windowed maximized for trade.macro ( if Windows resolution doesnt match poe's, fullscreen is better )

I managed even to stream 24 fps via OBS

Why are there :
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=false
fullscreen=false
maximize_window=false
all false ?

why vsync on?

Too bad dynamic resolution doesn't work on dx9, 11 tends to crush from time to time. But hey, starting delve I got 8 fps on dx9, 35 on dx11 so it's not like i have a choice there.
WOW Nice guide thnx alot this help me so much !
Nullified by DirectX 11 for 1080p gaming. Don't use a 2nd monitor, no matter the resolution/Aspect Ratio/Hz/etc, or your FPS will be cut in half. Even if you have nothing going on ON that monitor.

If you don't have DirectX 11, GET A COMPUTER THAT WILL SUPPORT IT. DirectX 9/9Ex is complete <CENSORED> <REMOVED>.

No matter what you do, your max FPS in maps in a party will be 25FPS (DX9: Reduce this amount by 80%.) This is due to engine limitations, both direct & INDIRECT. What hardware you use does not matter (you could be running an i9-9XXXX series Intel CPU + 2 GTX 1080Ti's + 64GB of DDR4 Ram, for all I care.) This affects you.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Nov 27, 2018, 3:51:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info