3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

"
Rafcio25 wrote:
Hi, im new here. Glad i could share a game with you.
Speaking of performance. Do you have any issues with fps drop in windowed mode on laptops with nvidia card (gt 745m in my case) and built in processor intel HD4600 ? My fps seems alright in fulscreen mode - 50-60, stable (unless things get serious in battle).
Tried idk, almost everything nvidia inspector, Nvidia Control Panel, fps locking. Struggling more than a week.
Please help me. Have you met problem like mine before ?

Fullscreen mode is better if you have less than 4Gb Ram (or low mhz) if you have more than 4GB windowed mode has like %5-10 performance impact. (Borderless has big impact if you have 1080p)

"
Alphalyrae wrote:
i dont have a display option on my productionconfig,ini what do i do?

Just copy my entire settings
no longer playing
"
Fullscreen mode is better if you have less than 4Gb Ram (or low mhz) if you have more than 4GB windowed mode has like %5-10 performance impact. (Borderless has big impact if you have 1080p)

Thanks for reply. I got pretty good specs of my laptop:
- i7 2.4 GHz
- 16GB RAM
- Nvidia Geforce 745m / Intel HD4600

The fps drop is huge, from around 50-60 to 20-25, it occurs only in windowed mode.
Guess im forced to use Fulscreen. Windowed mode is way better for streaming (which i started recently) for i'm not loosing the vision of actual game and while capturing fullscreen application, game doesn't freeze.
Was just wondering if there is any solution to this issue cause I've read plenty of people have this problem - bad optimization ?

Maybe GGG could do some more optimization if possible (even tho game runs smoother than even).

See you in Wreaclast exiles !
Thanks for the great guide! I am tweaking and testing things and so far it seems better than running dynamic resolution dx11. A little clunky feeling when loading in but i cleared a T10 map to test lag and it was pretty flawless, No uber lag spikes when the res was trying to downscale to minimum in dx11.
I am currently trying to set my settings to your "ULTRA" but it doesnt seem to lower my specs to the extent it seemed to in your screenshots. Perhaps its just my resolution not taking hold in windowed. More to test! Will update if i figure it all out!

Edit: Got the settings to stick. Though I am going to run multithreading cause in my hideout my fps went from 41-75 turning it on, if it crashes the client for me ill disable again.

Edit2: Half hour into playing with yoru ULTRA, getting 100fps-210fps in combat! I have to say i almost gave up tweaking my PC and was just accepting that ill die to resolution downscaling/lag once in awhile. Now i have no one to blame but myself!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Oct 9, 2018, 12:48:28 PM
I know its a supid question but which seting is the best for get no lagg ultra or max? .. its just hard to understand cause u put master potato at the end.

thxx!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Thanks for the great guide! I am tweaking and testing things and so far it seems better than running dynamic resolution dx11. A little clunky feeling when loading in but i cleared a T10 map to test lag and it was pretty flawless, No uber lag spikes when the res was trying to downscale to minimum in dx11.
I am currently trying to set my settings to your "ULTRA" but it doesnt seem to lower my specs to the extent it seemed to in your screenshots. Perhaps its just my resolution not taking hold in windowed. More to test! Will update if i figure it all out!

Edit: Got the settings to stick. Though I am going to run multithreading cause in my hideout my fps went from 41-75 turning it on, if it crashes the client for me ill disable again.

Edit2: Half hour into playing with yoru ULTRA, getting 100fps-210fps in combat! I have to say i almost gave up tweaking my PC and was just accepting that ill die to resolution downscaling/lag once in awhile. Now i have no one to blame but myself!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks , just stick to max block gladiator you die sometimes but you get good fps.I was using that on my old potato pc

"
JoDesro wrote:
I know its a supid question but which seting is the best for get no lagg ultra or max? .. its just hard to understand cause u put master potato at the end.

thxx!

less quality = better fps , if your pc can handle max without problem use it max.Its more like luxery
no longer playing
Added engine multithreading mode , for me gives 10-15 more fps and smoother experiance , i add to main post as well in order to active this setting you need powerful cpu at least has quad core

You sould use less than quad core but it has to be top of the quality cpu like "Intel® Pentium® Processor G Series" (this is one of the best dual core cpus according to google search)
no longer playing
the fix for this is to use dx11.

if your computer does not support dx11, GET A NEW ONE. RIGHT NOW.
if your computer does not like playing DX11 games, see the line right above this.
Don't have the money? Too bad. Should've saved up.

Spoiler
I'm sorry for acting like a cynical BASTARD/ASSHAT (greetz to P9X), but things must be done.
Thanks for the tweak dude, I'm playing at 24fps and I already have 5 lv 70 char
BRUH MOMENT
This solved all the issues I was having, thank you so much, finally the game will be playable.
Are there any ini settings that work with DX11? Since you can't disable shadows and changing "texture_quality" doesn't work either it seems.

On my computer DX9 works fine for most maps, but bosses (Elder etc..) are unplayable since fps drops to single digits. DX11 seems to work so much better for those.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info