3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

Dude, thanks!!!

I've been playing with an i7 4700, 12GB ram and Nvidia 750M. But lots of work related stuff also in PC so game was always in buggy Dynamic Res since 3.2

First time in bestiary I'm seeing monsters and my MTX! Haha

Many thanks, helped A LOT!
"
HewalChampyy wrote:
Dude, thanks!!!

I've been playing with an i7 4700, 12GB ram and Nvidia 750M. But lots of work related stuff also in PC so game was always in buggy Dynamic Res since 3.2

First time in bestiary I'm seeing monsters and my MTX! Haha

Many thanks, helped A LOT!

As long as help thanks

Im start to use settings again , i use max version get 55-60 stable fps.Settings are update to current version.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jul 7, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
With Booster Max

With Ultra Mode

With my standard old settings with DX11 and Dynamic Resolution (goes to Potato Mode all 1-2min which is why i want to change the settings)

Standard old settings, after the post when i went into the game i found it again like this

My System:
Windows 10 - Home - 64Bit
i7-7700HQ
16GB Ram
GeForce GTX 1060
4k Monitor

Game is installed on an SSD

i tried DX9 and DX11... same problem.
I really dont see why this happens... i can play Witcher on Ultra, Divison on Ultra... even on 4k its not a Problem (sure fps are a bit lower then ^^) etc etc.

any idears?
Last edited by FacYa on Jul 9, 2018, 7:53:34 AM
I think you can leave DISPLAY section only, as other sections do not contribute to graphic.

Also did you try 640x480 for ultimate potatoeness? It would cause less "bluring" than Quality=5 imho.You could do Q2 or Q4 with this (someone mentioned that odd numbers do nothing for this setting).
Last edited by TwoEyedYoom on Jul 9, 2018, 8:53:48 AM
So you just change the resolution to the size of potato and mipmap level of details (texture quality is actually just a mipmaps) to match it AND call it "Performance Booster Guide Even Pentium Series"? This is miserable, dude.
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:
I think you can leave DISPLAY section only, as other sections do not contribute to graphic.

Also did you try 640x480 for ultimate potatoeness? It would cause less "bluring" than Quality=5 imho.You could do Q2 or Q4 with this (someone mentioned that odd numbers do nothing for this setting).

You really think that my GPU + CPU + RAM is not enough for PoE with normal settings?
I have to play on the lowest possible settings? o_O

I highly doubt that
"
FacYa wrote:
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:

You really think that my GPU + CPU + RAM is not enough for PoE with normal settings?
I have to play on the lowest possible settings? o_O

I highly doubt that

I did answer OP, didn't mean you.
this is misleading. the post is from February. don't label it "3.3.1" as if you have taken the problems people have had since 3.3.1 into account.
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Jul 10, 2018, 1:36:30 AM
Btw... did you know that Dynamic Resolution kicks in even in the Login Screen?
Where my fps seems to be lower then 30fps... wtf.

Thats just sick, wtf has happend to the game
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:

640x480 is unstable if your gmae freeze it turns 800x600 , you need to reset to get 640x480 again.

"
bSun0000 wrote:
So you just change the resolution to the size of potato and mipmap level of details (texture quality is actually just a mipmaps) to match it AND call it "Performance Booster Guide Even Pentium Series"? This is miserable, dude.

I play on pentium dual core e2180 on this settings.You have no idea about how custom settings work and acting arrogant here get lost troll.

( MY OLD CPU Released July, 2007 )
https://ark.intel.com/tr/products/31733/Intel-Pentium-Processor-E2180-1M-Cache-2_00-GHz-800-MHz-FSB

"
this is misleading. the post is from February. don't label it "3.3.1" as if you have taken the problems people have had since 3.3.1 into account.

I Update main post after every update.
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info