3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

So for a while now ive been running on a GTX1050Ti i7 dual quad core possessor and i couldnt figure out for the life of me why i still got freezes and lag and such. Lowering all settings also did nothing. Then i started watching my performance and noticed my Ethernet wasn't hardly getting over 100Kbps... Which seem odd and i also noticed when i was getting these freezes my charts were still showing in Kbps with 100Mbps internet.. And it of course got worse the more shit i got going on screen while mapping. Big packs exploding would freeze me up and such.

Come across a video talking about speeding up your internet by changing your DNS settings on your router to 1.1.1.1 followed by 1.0.0.1 on the secondary DNS. Game has never run better. I also noticed too before i found this fix that something when the game run like shit i could swap from DC to Texas gateway and it would help too.

But yeah that DNS shit so far made it like i was playing on a different machine. God only knows how long this was the cause of my random lag, latency, and frame issues. Something for you guys who have systems that should more than run POE but doesn't seem to perform. I can run Doom on ultra and never drop below 60FPS but POE would run like hell.. Seems like theres many things to consider when having issues.

Only been using this now for a couple days now so well see how much of a difference it really makes when then next patch comes out. hehe
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 25, 2018, 10:24:17 PM
"
Demonoz wrote:
So for a while now ive been running on a GTX1050Ti i7 dual quad core possessor and i couldnt figure out for the life of me why i still got freezes and lag and such. Lowering all settings also did nothing. Then i started watching my performance and noticed my Ethernet wasn't hardly getting over 100Kbps... Which seem odd and i also noticed when i was getting these freezes my charts were still showing in Kbps with 100Mbps internet.. And it of course got worse the more shit i got going on screen while mapping. Big packs exploding would freeze me up and such.

Come across a video talking about speeding up your internet by changing your DNS settings on your router to 1.1.1.1 followed by 1.0.0.1 on the secondary DNS. Game has never run better. I also noticed too before i found this fix that something when the game run like shit i could swap from DC to Texas gateway and it would help too.

But yeah that DNS shit so far made it like i was playing on a different machine. God only knows how long this was the cause of my random lag, latency, and frame issues. Something for you guys who have systems that should more than run POE but doesn't seem to perform. I can run Doom on ultra and never drop below 60FPS but POE would run like hell.. Seems like theres many things to consider when having issues.

Only been using this now for a couple days now so well see how much of a difference it really makes when then next patch comes out. hehe

Im using cloudflare dns as well --noasync fix my fps problem a lot , i added to main post. I also tweak with nvdia settings but i dont think they effect so much.Agree this game is soo poorly optimized , i play 40-60 fps fallout 4 with my current specs but poe is the only game has serious fps issues for me.
no longer playing
Nothing changed on delve !
no longer playing
i have to restart my game every 2-3 hours because my fps drops below 70
When its rebooted i have 140-200 fps again. never had to do this before
Dont know why my texture dosent fo to potato mode. I did everything and it worked before the last patch and back to lag fest. is it direct x 9 ex or direct x9? The notepad dosent seem to change anything
IGN :Rippones
"
mikemann90 wrote:
Dont know why my texture dosent fo to potato mode. I did everything and it worked before the last patch and back to lag fest. is it direct x 9 ex or direct x9? The notepad dosent seem to change anything

For potato mode you need this:
1) DirectX 9Ex
2) Texture filtering = 0 (important!)

Sometimes texture filtering could change to 1, if you made changes to video options in game. Then you need to edit ini file manually again.
Got new mobo , 8Gb Ripjaws ram & Fx 6300. Game isnt laggy as before for me.Im still gonna update this guide when something changes.
no longer playing
No matter which config I use my game always looks the same and in fact it's now laggier then it used to be. Am I that bad at copy pasting or is there something wrong?
Hi, im new here. Glad i could share a game with you.
Speaking of performance. Do you have any issues with fps drop in windowed mode on laptops with nvidia card (gt 745m in my case) and built in processor intel HD4600 ? My fps seems alright in fulscreen mode - 50-60, stable (unless things get serious in battle).
Tried idk, almost everything nvidia inspector, Nvidia Control Panel, fps locking. Struggling more than a week.
Please help me. Have you met problem like mine before ?
Last edited by Rafcio25 on Oct 5, 2018, 12:04:20 PM
i dont have a display option on my productionconfig,ini what do i do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info