3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

Updated to 3.3.1B And Added "GREAT" version with texture quality 4 settings and lower resolution. This settings is between MAX and ULTRA. This version has less quality than MAX but better performance.

Difference between texture quality 3 and 4 . ( Old Screenshot but settings are same )

no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
640x480 is unstable if your gmae freeze it turns 800x600 , you need to reset to get 640x480 again.

Hm, my game never did this, and ini file isn't "read-only". Also tried 400x300, it's funny, but still playable.
I have this now while i'm testing:
Spoiler
[DISPLAY]
adapter_name=NVIDIA GeForce GT 610
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=true
directx_version=9Ex
dx11_antialias_mode=0
dx9_antialias_mode=0
dynamic_resolution_fps=30
fullscreen=false
global_illumination_detail=0
light_quality=0
max_PS_shader_model=ps_3_0
max_VS_shader_model=vs_3_0
maximize_window=false
post_processing=false
resolution_height=300
resolution_width=400
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=no_shadows
target_fps=30
texture_filtering=0
texture_quality=2
use_dynamic_resolution=false
vsync=false
water_detail=0
windowed=false
[GENERAL]
enable_profanity_filter=false
engine_multithreading_mode=disabled

Seems that "windowed" mode indeed resets resolution. Borderless windowed does not, and feels pretty fast (ALT-tabbing is fast).
Last edited by TwoEyedYoom on Jul 12, 2018, 9:48:12 AM
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:
"
canjp wrote:
640x480 is unstable if your gmae freeze it turns 800x600 , you need to reset to get 640x480 again.

Hm, my game never did this, and ini file isn't "read-only". Also tried 400x300, it's funny, but still playable.
I have this now while i'm testing:
Spoiler
[DISPLAY]
adapter_name=NVIDIA GeForce GT 610
borderless_windowed_fullscreen=true
directx_version=9Ex
dx11_antialias_mode=0
dx9_antialias_mode=0
dynamic_resolution_fps=30
fullscreen=false
global_illumination_detail=0
light_quality=0
max_PS_shader_model=ps_3_0
max_VS_shader_model=vs_3_0
maximize_window=false
post_processing=false
resolution_height=300
resolution_width=400
screen_shake=false
shadow_type=no_shadows
target_fps=30
texture_filtering=0
texture_quality=2
use_dynamic_resolution=false
vsync=false
water_detail=0
windowed=false
[GENERAL]
enable_profanity_filter=false
engine_multithreading_mode=disabled

Seems that "windowed" mode indeed resets resolution. Borderless windowed does not, and feels pretty fast (ALT-tabbing is fast).

Use DX9 instead of 9EX you get better results ( well at least for me )
no longer playing
Latest crash error somehow fixed after i changed my to gateway_auto_select=auto (Auto select least laggy server).

Engine multithreading is now off , causes lag and high memory usage eventualy you get bad allocation error. You cannot fix that error without closing multitreading

I added some screenshots , i know some of them are old but those texture settings not changed even after years.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jul 18, 2018, 4:29:07 PM
"
canjp wrote:
Latest crash error somehow fixed after i changed my to gateway_auto_select=auto (Auto select least laggy server).

Engine multithreading is now off , causes lag and high memory usage eventualy you get bad allocation error. You cannot fix that error without closing multitreading

I added some screenshots , i know some of them are old but those texture settings not changed even after years.

What "crash error"? Many of your replies here don't make any sense. Stop bumping this. It is not helpful.
"
"
canjp wrote:

What "crash error"? Many of your replies here don't make any sense. Stop bumping this. It is not helpful.

Latest patch increased change to get crash on desktop error when multitreading is enabled.Disabling it pretty much fixes the problem.
no longer playing
Yo man thanks for the article but i haeve a series problem
i have an i3-3240 cpu / 6gb of ram -No graphic card -it's a work computer :P
i got 15 fps on the lowest settings possible even i put the texture_quality=5
and the game looks like shit i still have this unplayable fps ,i think the game should be playable at these settings but it's not a hardware problem i guess it's software ..

is there a fix to this fps ?! pls answer
Pls Fix ur servers pls pls pls ......
I don't know why, but the game doesn't save my changes. I've checked run as administrator, read only, edited the config file with Notepad+++, and still the game ignores the changes I've done to the config file. Also running Directx9Ex
"
EXILEStashes wrote:
Yo man thanks for the article but i haeve a series problem
i have an i3-3240 cpu / 6gb of ram -No graphic card -it's a work computer :P
i got 15 fps on the lowest settings possible even i put the texture_quality=5
and the game looks like shit i still have this unplayable fps ,i think the game should be playable at these settings but it's not a hardware problem i guess it's software ..

is there a fix to this fps ?! pls answer

Unlesss GGG remove useless particles no , this game has serious performance issues since 3.0. They already got tons of money from tencent and game still broken as fallout 3 this is realy annoying.(or option to disable particles)

i play fallout 4 with my current system (athlon x2 250 & Gtx 460 with 4 GB DDR2 667) but a game req far less than fallout 4 almost unplayable !? without configs , its just disapointment

"
allukaz wrote:
I don't know why, but the game doesn't save my changes. I've checked run as administrator, read only, edited the config file with Notepad+++, and still the game ignores the changes I've done to the config file. Also running Directx9Ex

You must be missing something.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Aug 25, 2018, 9:39:33 AM
this is pretty cool, thx for all that great info.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info