3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

Hey man, so every time that I change from dx11 to 9 or 9ex I loose all skill defects and all other effects did you know why? Can u help me? I tried with low shadows, off, high text low texture but won’t work!
For ex I cast arc trap or spire trap I can see the trap but I can’t see the effects no light and no chains no..,
"
Gattringer wrote:
Hey man, so every time that I change from dx11 to 9 or 9ex I loose all skill defects and all other effects did you know why? Can u help me? I tried with low shadows, off, high text low texture but won’t work!
For ex I cast arc trap or spire trap I can see the trap but I can’t see the effects no light and no chains no..,

Delete config file and run the game then exit and apply my settings. that could fix
no longer playing
Hey canjp, are you able to give me any advice on my issue. I have a beast computer geforce graphics card 970, and i run the game smoothly. I cap my fps at 60 with vsync because of my monitor being a 60hz monitor. So my problem with this game only is, i have 60fps without any issue. It will do this at least every 5-10mins, so when i go to hit enemys and open stuff like chests items etc, my screen freezes for a second, fps drops to 1, then back to 60. i'm unsure what could be causing this, it's driving me mad. Any advice would be appreciated.
"
PapaSnags wrote:
Hey canjp, are you able to give me any advice on my issue. I have a beast computer geforce graphics card 970, and i run the game smoothly. I cap my fps at 60 with vsync because of my monitor being a 60hz monitor. So my problem with this game only is, i have 60fps without any issue. It will do this at least every 5-10mins, so when i go to hit enemys and open stuff like chests items etc, my screen freezes for a second, fps drops to 1, then back to 60. i'm unsure what could be causing this, it's driving me mad. Any advice would be appreciated.

Apply HIGH settings if they appear again could be graphic engine issue , i notice that as well yesterday i chance a strongbox turn into unique game freeze like 3 seconds when i do that.
no longer playing
This Thread saved my life, THANKS SO MUCH
HOW TO ALWAYS RUN THE GAME IN HIGH PRIORITY

create the notepad file into the game folder

put this inside it

start /High PathOfExile.exe

Then save as (name).BAT

Then you can create a shortcut from this file to the desktop

Notice: If you use dx9 game will run in x32 no matter what and if you use dx11 game will run in x64

Please insert this to your thread as my appreciation to your work.
AN ALTERNATE WAY TO SAVE PROCESS PRIORITY

There is a program called Prio that is capable of saving the priority of any process, persistent through shutdown. You can access that program here: https://www.prnwatch.com/prio/

If you'd rather search for it, use "Prio – Process Priority Saver".
Gj creating this guide. I really could improve my performace... I had to play a bit arround to find the perfect settings but after 1-2 hours I found it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
@asphyix

high priority or realtime?
Having map crash and map loading time before, now problem almost solved, thanks!
Using the config provided, added —noasync, and change to window mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info