3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

"
bashtart wrote:
Gj creating this guide. I really could improve my performace... I had to play a bit arround to find the perfect settings but after 1-2 hours I found it.

Thanks , as long as works :P

"
nech0 wrote:
@asphyix

high priority or realtime?

High priority better.

"
hkbutubaman wrote:
Having map crash and map loading time before, now problem almost solved, thanks!
Using the config provided, added —noasync, and change to window mode.

Yes its fixes black textures , crash issues but increases loading time. You sacrifice a few minutes for smooth performance so definetly worth it also insanely helps to HDD (i assume you use 7200rpm like me)
no longer playing
Thank you so much for this! i really appreciate you taking your time to keep us running smoothly aswell!
"
Puden wrote:
Thank you so much for this! i really appreciate you taking your time to keep us running smoothly aswell!

thanks i use settings myself too , you can feel immersive if you can get smooth fps

By the way , immortals are laggy play builds can easly defeat them (like arc trap) or Any max block build you can tank them
no longer playing
Can you easily reset visual settings after doing this?
Pls help me. i change my notepad already, but when i open POE it changed to the original one. i dont know how to do anymore T T
Last edited by MunMoo on Dec 25, 2018, 5:00:12 AM
how can i visible the minimap on corner of screen?
"
ancientmind wrote:
how can i visible the minimap on corner of screen?

Arent already visible ?

"
neonJason wrote:
Can you easily reset visual settings after doing this?

Yes , delete config file and launch game it reset to default settings

"
MunMoo wrote:
Pls help me. i change my notepad already, but when i open POE it changed to the original one. i dont know how to do anymore T T

Make config file read only , that way game cannot change when if you change anything
no longer playing
The sad thing is i have to use those settings with a good computer cause i'm having constant frame drops
This game is not even optimized. People tell you to buy another computer and stop crying but they do not realize that even rich players with good computers have a problem while playing PoE. This only pisses me off when these retarded ones come out to say that this is your PC's fault, not the game's fault................ I miss 2.6 update :'(

Edit@

OMG this really worked!!! THANKS MAN!!! I just slightly decrease the texture and my game still with a decent graphics however my FPS was greatly increased during Syndicate members fight!!
Dude in town with several players using MTX my FPS was 85 ~ 92 LOL

Dude take a look at my FPS during the Syndicate members fight. lol

I can finally fight them without worrying about losing all my HP during FPS drops. :D
Last edited by Souji01 on Dec 31, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
I have no config file.

Tried making one and filling it in with ultra potato and it did nothing-- used note++, admin, and made sure to save it as .ini

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Path of Exile

?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info