3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

Hello I don't have a potato pc at all but still get like fps drops from 60 to 35-40 in some maps

PC specs:
Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 not oc
GTX 1060 6gb
Ram 2x4 2900 mhz
SSD: 250 gb
Monitor: 1680x1050 60hz

Running steam client on direct 11
graphic in games:

Windowed 1680x1050
Vsync- Enabled
Antialising off
Lighting - shadows (default)
Shadow Quality off
Sun shadow - low
Number of Light - low
Post processing - Enable
Water detail level- high
Texture quality - high
Texture filtering - Trilinear
Dynamic Resolution- Enable
Target Framerate - 30
Directx 11
Engine multi-threading - Enable

Predictive network (auto) Im from Venezuela my ping are always 80-150ms sometimes 200

No screen shaking - disable

But yeah my fps drops to 30-45 in maps when there are many monsters, or just few monster with a second player spamming skills

I dont ran antiviruses, windows telemetry off, 0 cortana, windows 10.
"
Souji01 wrote:
This game is not even optimized. People tell you to buy another computer and stop crying but they do not realize that even rich players with good computers have a problem while playing PoE. This only pisses me off when these retarded ones come out to say that this is your PC's fault, not the game's fault................ I miss 2.6 update :'(

Edit@

OMG this really worked!!! THANKS MAN!!! I just slightly decrease the texture and my game still with a decent graphics however my FPS was greatly increased during Syndicate members fight!!
Dude in town with several players using MTX my FPS was 85 ~ 92 LOL

Dude take a look at my FPS during the Syndicate members fight. lol

I can finally fight them without worrying about losing all my HP during FPS drops. :D

What did you did to get more stable fps?
"
yakimov100 wrote:
"
Souji01 wrote:
This game is not even optimized. People tell you to buy another computer and stop crying but they do not realize that even rich players with good computers have a problem while playing PoE. This only pisses me off when these retarded ones come out to say that this is your PC's fault, not the game's fault................ I miss 2.6 update :'(

Edit@

OMG this really worked!!! THANKS MAN!!! I just slightly decrease the texture and my game still with a decent graphics however my FPS was greatly increased during Syndicate members fight!!
Dude in town with several players using MTX my FPS was 85 ~ 92 LOL

Dude take a look at my FPS during the Syndicate members fight. lol

I can finally fight them without worrying about losing all my HP during FPS drops. :D

What did you did to get more stable fps?

I put 2 for texture quality and did everything that is in canjp guide. I realized that my game got smother when I deleted all the files inside the Minimap folder.

Every time before opening PoE I always delete Minimap files.

I changed dx11 to dx9ex and decreases the resolution from 1920 x 1080 to 1280 x 720, removed shadows.

decrease the resolution was crucial because I tried this tutorial with maximum resolution and my FPS was 40~50.
with 1280 x 720 resolution it doubled my FPS.

Well now I'm going to test a program called '' Windows Timer Resolution''.
my friend told me that he gained +23 FPS when used it.
Last edited by Souji01 on Jan 4, 2019, 8:44:12 PM
Do you know which options affect the CPU only? most changes including resolution make no difference for me since my GPU can handle it, it is my CPU that is holding me back.
Why am I lagging more with Potato setting, than my own high settings? I wanted to try it because it looked like fun. But it's barely playable. Did all the steps as advised.
Using GTX 650 TI and 16Gb ram.
"
Mormega wrote:
Do you know which options affect the CPU only? most changes including resolution make no difference for me since my GPU can handle it, it is my CPU that is holding me back.

try Dx9Ex if 9 wont work

"
weppe1337 wrote:
Why am I lagging more with Potato setting, than my own high settings? I wanted to try it because it looked like fun. But it's barely playable. Did all the steps as advised.
Using GTX 650 TI and 16Gb ram.

I have no idea you suppose to play fine even without custom settings just use Dx9 And disable shadows and multicore you should play fine without custom ini
no longer playing
does this config (mod) still works?
cause i miss lines like target_fps
and in my config i got screenspace effect and resolution
what i cant find in ur config

so when i try your config (with my card language network etc)

game crash

beside the issues that i cant start the game with dx9 or ex

this all happens after the latest patch and i reinstallt the game multiple times i try steam and the stand alone client all the same

testing this now :)
i looks like there a problems with dx9
Last edited by Vruik on Jan 13, 2019, 10:33:31 AM
"
Vruik wrote:
i looks like there a problems with dx9

Try Dx9Ex , i think it depends on different setup my pc have better performance with Dx9 meanwhile my friend has better on Dx9Ex
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info