3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

Hi all,
updated to 3.6..
with direct x9 game generally it's very very slow, in maps absolutely glitchy & impossible to play.
with directx11 simply game goes in & kicks me out.

please please please if anyone knows how to deactivate all possible effect or whatever pls give any advice.

thx & good luck exiles
DX11 also crashes 100% of the time I load into town, so I've had to use DX9 for over a year now. I was using DX11 before that just fine and nothing whatsoever has changed on my end.

I assume my card is too old now, and this is literally the only game I play on this PC so I'm not too concerned about an upgrade right now. I'd rather just quit, and maybe see if the PS4 version is playable.
Hello canjp,

"
canjp wrote:
Using High Priority makes game faster , set Path of exile exe to high everytime you launch it (i dont know how to make it permanent)

Try one of these tools: 5 Tools to Permanently Set Process Priority in Windows
RIP dx9 users :(
Last edited by Nightrey02 on Feb 5, 2019, 1:55:18 AM
'' The DirectX 11 version (with shadows) performs much better than the DirectX 9 one did without shadows enabled. '' -- Chris

dx9:

dx11:

????
Last edited by Nightrey02 on Feb 5, 2019, 1:54:40 AM
"
Nightrey02 wrote:
'' The DirectX 11 version (with shadows) performs much better than the DirectX 9 one did without shadows enabled. '' -- Chris

dx9:

dx11:

????

lmao.
Well cant say dx11 is great saying its better tha. Dx11 is pathetic excuse for poor optimization

* First of all game has memory leaks start with 1.9gb 1 hour later uses 5.9gb even if you run same map

* Shadows kills at least 40% fps compare to dx9

* Sometimes you get crash

Well im gonna laugh when ggg lose at least 20% playerbase on 3.6.0 , instead of fixing the game all they care adding useless particles nobody asked for.i stay on hideout all the time and when i had to quit i go to act2 quit after since very few player sits there wont take forever to load (epic immersion!)

Again add more particles refuse to disable dx11 shadows , not like ggg want us to support them right? Naah i vote with my wallet...
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
Well cant say dx11 is great saying its better tha. Dx11 is pathetic excuse for poor optimization

* First of all game has memory leaks start with 1.9gb 1 hour later uses 5.9gb even if you run same map

* Shadows kills at least 40% fps compare to dx9

* Sometimes you get crash

Well im gonna laugh when ggg lose at least 20% playerbase on 3.6.0 , instead of fixing the game all they care adding useless particles nobody asked for.i stay on hideout all the time and when i had to quit i go to act2 quit after since very few player sits there wont take forever to load (epic immersion!)

Again add more particles refuse to disable dx11 shadows , not like ggg want us to support them right? Naah i vote with my wallet...

yeah my friends quit PoE because they are forcing streamers play with beautiful graphics and with all their fabulous MTXs to attract new players. but they don't realize that when new players came into PoE they will get frustrated with the bad optimization and then they will quit.

before I refused to believe that GGG was greedy but there's no way to deny it anymore. they really are greedy by forcing people to play only a version that cannot turn off shadows and also increased the amount of players that can stay in the city probably for new players to see how beautiful are the MTXs of AFK players and then seduce them to buy.
I don't remember where but a dude commented that GGG said this is the way they make money

they spend more time adding content to hideout and MTX than optimizing PoE. this is funny as they completely ignore various topics over the internet of how PoE is poorly optimized.

if dx11 does not receive a good optimization treatment I will quit for sure. I have no friends in PoE so I have nothing to lose...
Last edited by Nightrey02 on Feb 8, 2019, 1:02:58 PM
Running around at 60 FPS, soon as you start doing damage to mobs, not even using flashy AoE skills or anything, the FPS tanks.

They can't even optimize attacking shit.

I can't even use flame golems anymore with the MTX I spent points for. I'm not even using GMP or LMP on em. Soon as they start doing damage, the FPS just goes down the toilet.

My fireball character works fine though and the visual looks way more demanding than a golem projectile. Wtf kind of technical logic is that?

Last edited by Ghoulz666 on Feb 9, 2019, 1:00:46 PM
If you are using steam client just remove it and install regular client , steam client has memory leak and generaly more laggy.
no longer playing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info