The sad state of our world

"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Murica is no longer the "greatest" country in the world, you guys live in such a dangerous country, its basically the white middle east.
I think you're confusing us with Sweden.
HAHAHAHAHA i get it coz immigrants and stuff, hahahaha
That, and the decline in world rankings, and the increased rates of violent crime. I try not to be too one-dimensional.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 18, 2018, 12:08:05 AM
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Only thing is, even Murica has more mass shootings then what happens in the middle east.

Oooooookie dokie.

"
are you an antivaxxer by any chance? Not that it makes a difference at this point.

Also, just because you asked
Vaccines_dont_kill_people
guns people do.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 18, 2018, 1:04:57 AM
Asking me if I'm anti-vax is like asking Tyler Durden if he's anti-automobile.

Do I vaccinate my children? Yes, I vaccinate my children; I'm not Amish. But I trust Big Pharma to get away with as much as we allow them to get away with, which is more than they want you to know.

I mean, have any of you guys ever considered the possibility that anti-vax conspiracy nuts might constitute some manner of controlled opposition to make corporate shills appear righteous in comparison? That somewhere between an Illuminati master plan to give children autism and a miracle cure made of rainbow concentrate that saves countless lives, there might be some banal but nevertheless personally devastating opportunities for the usual greed-based malfeasance?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 18, 2018, 3:13:23 AM
"
ladish wrote:
or just abolish right to bear deadly firearms like the rest of the sane part of the world.

that wont magically make firearms disappear...
I dont see any any key!
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Just fucking use australias gun control laws, jesus fucking christ, who cares about your precious amendment, re-write it.

easier said than done

Changing an amendment to the Constitution is hard

and even if you ban every guy ever then how do you get rid of the millions of existing guns?
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Just fucking use australias gun control laws, jesus fucking christ, who cares about your precious amendment, re-write it.

easier said than done

and even if you ban every guy ever then how do you get rid of the millions of existing guns?

focus all efforts from the war on drugs to the war on guns, the real killer.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

easier said than done

but how over half the current lawmakers oppose gun control, one can try to vote in new law makers but many many Americans are very pro gun.

there is no easy answer

like I say even if you could somehow ban all guns what do you do about the millions of existing guns within the US

its not real cut and dry

I dont see any any key!
There isn't an amendment to the US Constitution guaranteeing your right to possess marijuana.

Yet.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
There isn't an amendment to the US Constitution guaranteeing your right to possess marijuana.

Yet.

truth

and I doubt there ever will be lol

I dont see any any key!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Yet.

Kid Rock is in The House!

P.S.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

Guns don’t kill people, people on drugs do.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Feb 20, 2018, 11:32:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info