The sad state of our world

or just abolish right to bear deadly firearms like the rest of the sane part of the world.
"
ladish wrote:
or just abolish right to bear deadly firearms like the rest of the sane part of the world.

Nah.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Lots of places have tons of guns. The myth that the US is a gun toting paradise is mainly held by people that have not traveled. Try most of Eastern Europe or the middle east if you want to see real gun cultures. A lot of guns in those countries go under the radar, trust me.
Censored.
This attack is directly the fault of the FBI. This maniac was reported to the FBI because he posted on social media, UNDER HIS REAL NAME, that he wants to kill people and be a mass shooting killer.

This was reported to the FBI, but the FBI said they could not figure out who made the post, even though he posted UNDER HIS REAL NAME!

I agree with you, Khoranth. Saying they dropped the ball is an understatement.
Censored.
"
Khoranth wrote:
This attack is directly the fault of the FBI. This maniac was reported to the FBI because he posted on social media, UNDER HIS REAL NAME, that he wants to kill people and be a mass shooting killer.

This was reported to the FBI, but the FBI said they could not figure out who made the post, even though he posted UNDER HIS REAL NAME!

I'm willing to bet there's more than 1 person that has that name in the world...
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
They're supposed to be so elite and smart though! They can't go on FB and figure out who they are hearing about? Dig a little. The reporters managed to find his damned FB page in a few minutes.

They should have passed the lead on to local law enforcement at least. That is supposed to be standard protocol.
Censored.
"
faerwin wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

I'm willing to bet there's more than 1 person that has that name in the world...

Well it was on youtube, so having his face and ISP should narrow it down; the I in FBI stands for INVESTIGATION.
"
Khoranth wrote:
the I in FBI stands for INVESTIGATION.

Exactly. As I said, the reporters managed to find him on FB within hours, possibly minutes. Pretty sad when law enforcement can't investigate like a reporter. With more resources at their disposal too, don't forget.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Exactly. As I said, the reporters managed to find him on FB within hours, possibly minutes. Pretty sad when law enforcement can't investigate like a reporter. With more resources at their disposal too, don't forget.

Eh. I’m not one to jump in defense of incompetent LEOs (imo, the station should be held to much higher standards), but it is easier to unravel the thread after the fact. That said, our entire digital lives are already laid bare for scrutiny, so yeah, they fumbled. I just don’t think it’s fair to suggest news media is any more competent ;)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info