[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
marcusvbreda wrote:
Can someone give me some advice on what to improve?

I'm sitting at 12.6k ES, i can do any map or anything exept phoenix and uber elder.

But i feel im lacking some DPS, also my regen doesn't feel that great compared to OP.

I know he is using the Discipline ES Recovery, but a watchers eye with Discipline Recovery and Clarity mana as enery shield is very expensive.

So i choose the late, that gives around 2.5k ES

I know i need to get some better rings and belt, also lvl 21 gems, but i don't feel they will improve overall that much.

he has a +1 shavs with lvl 21 scorching ray you wont compete with that without some serious currency
u also dont have as much damage on rings 50% ele is alot
you are probably as far as ull push the build without the very exspensive upgrades
the regen on watchers with vitality is alot of regeneration but like you said my god they are exspensive
"
testplay1234 wrote:
Hey I'm currently dealing some problem.Can anyone help me out?

-the first one is i cant cast purity of aura with all the other auras on due to no mana preserve
-the second one is that i only have 7.5kes and my degen is very high

this is my pob link https://pastebin.com/fhsAvbUH
i hope someone will help me figure it out

1 +1 gems with level 3 enlighten or level 4 enlighten
2 you don't have the proper belt it is huge for scaling regen
3 Healthy mind will add a bunch of es respec those wasted points into getting it above witch area
4 I ghetto'd a vit regen watchers eye for 80c it helps to not worry about regen or you can go the opposite and get one for more es and no regen
"
Zeloge wrote:
Helllo, i can't sustain my es, what is wrong with my gear or tree?
Spoiler
My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAUDAQYOCPQJ9gthDF8NfBEPEVASaRVQFxwXLxkuGj4bJRynHNwdFCL0JLAnqSftKPopLipTLKY0CjdmOlg7DTwtQYdDyElPSbFLrk5STwRTpVXGVkhXDVfJW6Bca18qXz9mnmjyakNsC20ZcXl0VXvXfA58uH5sf8aApILHg8yESIUyjHaPGo9GkNaSK5Mnly2YrZuhoS-lGKcIpyunVayYrY2vbLJwtAy3Mbc-uJO8qrzqvorDbcT2xq7K089-1HzXatfP2CTZW9lh6rrr7u-I7-vxrPfB99f5N_no-tL9AA==?accountName=Zeloge&characterName=Amaneks

get the correct belt mod its more important then everyone seems to think

make sure you have level 21 purity of fire in the shield as well
20 vit
can get a watchers eye with regen
can run kika's until you can afford stuff etc
Last edited by desolater543 on Jun 24, 2018, 5:32:17 AM
get the correct belt mod the belt you are using doesn't do the same thing
Hello what order you reccomend for ascendancy?
"
massiliano wrote:
Hello what order you reccomend for ascendancy?

Time of Need (most important one) > Radiant Faith > Unwavering Faith > Bastion of Hope
Hey, I recently respecced my lvl 96 templar into this build with the goal of killing (or at least giving it a real attempt) Uber Elder in hardcore. My net regen in PoB is only +330 or something like that and my resists are 82/81/81 right now. I feel like I'm probably missing something. I still haven't bought the Watcher's Eye and my jewels are pretty bad in general. Maybe my tree isn't that optimized? If someone could look my character over and tell me any changes I should make with Uber Elder in mind I'd appreciate it.

Here's my gear/gems
Spoiler

And here's a link to my character
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hookt/characters?characterName=Tierhora
Last edited by Hookt on Jun 28, 2018, 1:11:52 PM
You can add aegis aurora shield+ recles defences
and take corupted helmet with 90% mana multi then you dont loose auras and get 75% block to more tanknes watcher eye clarity mana as % es and determination 8% block)
Last edited by MruczekM77 on Jun 28, 2018, 8:28:46 AM
This is an expensive character, and the title is outdated, legacy shavs and watcher's eye is in the exalts, not to mention the lvl 4 enlgihten and clarity on top of every gem being like lvl 21.
Every spell build works with that kind of gearing.

Shit build.
Only play if you play to spend 35+ exalts on one MEDIOCRE build.
"
Towerofheaven wrote:
This is an expensive character, and the title is outdated, legacy shavs and watcher's eye is in the exalts, not to mention the lvl 4 enlgihten and clarity on top of every gem being like lvl 21.
Every spell build works with that kind of gearing.

Shit build.
Only play if you play to spend 35+ exalts on one MEDIOCRE build.

zzang show his own gear as a showcase and show a min-max version of the build. Do not consider his stuff as the minimum level of stuff needed to make this build works.

This build can works well on budget version like this one : https://pastebin.com/tYTHbHpZ
This pastebin show a version that should not cost more than 100 chaos (no 6L, no watcher's eye, no legacy stuff, no lvl 21 gems, enlighten lvl 2, and most gems lvl 18). And with this you should be able to farm with no problem T10 maps, and uber lab with no problems.
I'm pretty sure with this shity items I have better overall defensives stats than most peoples that came in this topic asking for help.
It will be a bit slow, but man, with a <100c stuff, do not get your hopes up too high.

Like in many build, if you take some time and use your brain, you can make it works on budget.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 28, 2018, 7:32:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info