[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
ltt26905 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ltt26905/characters (RFYooooooo)
I have problem with ES regen, it degen to 50% and then regen to 80, degen to 40 and regen .... so on...
I take all the regen nodes , and the gear is right, dont know how, pls help :(

You degen yourself because you miss the most important thing in a RF build : the regen.
Your tree is a mess. You focused on having a high pool of ES, but totaly ignore the regen nodes. And every RF build work in a simple way : 1 geting the highest regen possible ; 2 geting the highest ES/Life pool possible.

Also, you can't have all your aura activated at the same time. You miss some reduce mana reserved nodes. Fortunately, you have a high light resist even without Purity of Lightning. So you can skip this aura. So in order to keep your resist a bit balanced, you should swith Purity of Lightning and Purity of Ice in slot. This will allow you to keep Purity of Ice by reserving your life, instead your mana, and just having Purity of Lightning in gloves should allow you to level it while not activate this aura. This should allow you to keep some balanced resist by not activating one of your Purity aura. So you just need to recolor your golves and your shield.

On the ground or your regen :
- This build need a lvl 23 Purity of Fire. For this we need a lvl 21 PoF which is buffed with a +2 lvl from Prism Guardian. At this point, you are only level 69, so you neigher can have a lvl 21 PoF (req lvl 72) nor a lvl 20 (req lvl 70), but this should be only a question of time ;
- You need to have a lvl 20 Vitality. But you have the same issue than PoF with the level requirement so this should be solved in a short periode of time ;
- You need to take some regen nodes in your tree. It's the most important part of the process ;
- You need to have an ES regen buff from your belt with "T1 %ES recovery rate". But from your stuff this should be ok.

So in order to solve your problem, I would like to suggest those changes :
- Get some levels as fast as you can ;
- Play with dual Kikazaru until you can remove them (this should be ok within lvl 75-80 or something like this) ;
- Try to rework your tree in this way (lvl 69 - lvl 70 just take Leadership node), for next level, you should grab Devotion node.
With this, even with a lvl 18 PoF and a lvl 18 Vitality, you should have positive regen with RF. It will be a low positive regen, but it still better than degen yourself.
With this tree, you should also buy a Healthy Mind and set it in the jewel sock in Witch area. It will buff your mana and so, increased by a lot your ES. This should help to lower the ES lost due to the tree rework.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 20, 2018, 3:38:36 AM
Hey, great build!

1 Question: How do you get positive LIFE regen in pob alltough you have have taken zelaot´s oath?
This is realy interesting if someone (me) would like to run Vaal RF as well!
"

Thank you, thank you LAGROSSESIMONE , it worksssssssssss
Hey I'm currently dealing some problem.Can anyone help me out?

-the first one is i cant cast purity of aura with all the other auras on due to no mana preserve
-the second one is that i only have 7.5kes and my degen is very high

this is my pob link https://pastebin.com/fhsAvbUH
i hope someone will help me figure it out
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I have 7k dps, and my regen is 900-3000
"
Tomtom_85 wrote:
Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I have 7k dps, and my regen is 900-3000

you are looking at arc in pob? are you trolling?
you dont have jewels yet
your stats are still a bit low es/life/mana
you dont have a leveled enlighten yet so you cant run all of your aura's
respec that totem node out and put it somewhere
buy the cheapest regen watchers eye you can get if you cant afford the better ones that regen is huge
ur using a rare ammy that may have a lot of es but even astramentis beats it out for raw hp stats
the belt mod 20% energy shield recovery rate a lot of regen as well
that is just with a quick look over
str on all of your jewellery would help a lot as well
Can someone give me some advice on what to improve?

I'm sitting at 12.6k ES, i can do any map or anything exept phoenix and uber elder.

But i feel im lacking some DPS, also my regen doesn't feel that great compared to OP.

I know he is using the Discipline ES Recovery, but a watchers eye with Discipline Recovery and Clarity mana as enery shield is very expensive.

So i choose the late, that gives around 2.5k ES

I know i need to get some better rings and belt, also lvl 21 gems, but i don't feel they will improve overall that much.
Helllo, i can't sustain my es, what is wrong with my gear or tree?
Spoiler
My Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.3.0/AAAABAUDAQYOCPQJ9gthDF8NfBEPEVASaRVQFxwXLxkuGj4bJRynHNwdFCL0JLAnqSftKPopLipTLKY0CjdmOlg7DTwtQYdDyElPSbFLrk5STwRTpVXGVkhXDVfJW6Bca18qXz9mnmjyakNsC20ZcXl0VXvXfA58uH5sf8aApILHg8yESIUyjHaPGo9GkNaSK5Mnly2YrZuhoS-lGKcIpyunVayYrY2vbLJwtAy3Mbc-uJO8qrzqvorDbcT2xq7K089-1HzXatfP2CTZW9lh6rrr7u-I7-vxrPfB99f5N_no-tL9AA==?accountName=Zeloge&characterName=Amaneks
Last edited by Zeloge on Jun 22, 2018, 8:08:33 AM
Edit: Ripped to phoenix this build is so bad compared to normal rf. I would not play this.. Less damage and less tankyness
Last edited by nevalopo on Jun 25, 2018, 5:22:40 PM
Could anyone possibly take a look at my tree and gear and let me know what i should be upgrading next? I still degen a bit. Saving for a shavs mostly right now. Have about 2ex. Not sure what else I can do to not degen so hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info