[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

When should I spec MOM? cuz I feel like it's gonna degen to 0 mana all the time (im lvl 63 now)
NANI
Don't spec MOM before you switch to low life configuration. So this should not happen before lvl 68.

By the way, you should not care about MoM mechanics. We don't care about the % dmg taken from mana before life/es because we already reserve something like 99% of our mana. We do not take MoM for this mechanics. We take MoM for the 3 mana node behind. Those nodes increase considerably our maximum mana. And while we convert a big % of our reserved mana in ES (thanks Radant Faith ascendency & Watcher Eye) and in armour (thanks Memory Vault). So the more we reserve mana, the more ES and armour we get.

And don't worry about behing out of mana from the point you are able to reserve 99% of your mana. The flat mana regen per sec is based on our maximum mana. With 4k mana, even with only Deep Thoughts and the first node from Templar start, you should have way enought mana regen per second to sustain any mana consumption.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 16, 2018, 9:54:48 AM
"
Don't spec MOM before you switch to low life configuration. So this should not happen before lvl 68.

By the way, you should not care about MoM mechanics. We don't care about the % dmg taken from mana before life/es because we already reserve something like 99% of our mana. We do not take MoM for this mechanics. We take MoM for the 3 mana node behind. Those nodes increase considerably our maximum mana. And while we convert a big % of our reserved mana in ES (thanks Radant Faith ascendency & Watcher Eye) and in armour (thanks Memory Vault). So the more we reserve mana, the more ES and armour we get.

And don't worry about behing out of mana from the point you are able to reserve 99% of your mana. The flat mana regen per sec is based on our maximum mana. With 4k mana, even with only Deep Thoughts and the first node from Templar start, you should have way enought mana regen per second to sustain any mana consumption.

I switched to low life at lvl 34 :D HC btw

ok, ty! I'll grab it soon then)
NANI
Hey zzzang love the build using for incursion right now, only question I have is for general mapping wouldn't it be better to have RF in 6l? Thanks and keep making awesome build having a blast with this.
Guys, i dont know what i do wrong, but sometimes somehow i get +fire dmg to hits and spells and this sh*t fu*ks my elemental equilibrium, PSL help me find what it is
PoB:https://pastebin.com/0kWDypXv
nvm its retarded lab enchant hehexd
Last edited by Weltall2 on Jun 17, 2018, 2:26:45 PM
I gathered around 600c and thought they would be enough... but that watcher's eye is just ridiculous... 35ex wtf... Is the build possible without it? Red-elder afk viable?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Jun 17, 2018, 4:56:40 PM
question: I just got shapers touch gloves with elemental weakness on hit, isn't that pretty awesome since you shield charge enemies?
also how do we apply elemental equilibrium?
you can use enlighten support lvl 4 to still use all auras, but lose a bit max resist on cold, energie shield and life regeneration.
Last edited by knuspergnom on Jun 17, 2018, 3:50:15 PM
Elemental equilibrium with orb of storms or shield charge with added cold damage.
how important is the ES recovery rate on the belt? would you be able to use a HH in replacement of it?
Always wanted to try an ES-based/LL RF character; made one as my 2nd Incursion character, after amassing a good amount of wealth.

I dumped something like 25-30ex into this character, and honestly I expected more from the amount of currency put in. I know LL/RF is meant to be a "tanky high-budget character" - but I'm so accustomed to attacker builds, that I didn't expect this to be so... slow. Especially against bosses; 1 million dps just isn't really that much.

I know I'm still low level (75) but my gear is pretty much endgame, minus perhaps opal rings or an RF helm enchant (which is like 60ex on incursion).

Spoiler

I also have a 6-ex Clarity ES% watcher's eye. Have something like 9K ES, which at level 75, I imagine is pretty good. I know energy shield difference between lvl75 and say, lvl90, are a big difference... and my gems aren't fully leveled/quality yet... but still. I wanted to test it out first before investing another 3-4ex into all 20/20 quality gems...

But with 25+ exalts into a build, I would expect it to demolish everything in at least T10-ish maps.

While most trash (whites/blues) die very quickly, I am STRUGGLING to clear even T10 incursions. Stuff like the rare incursion mobs, or the architect, simply take way too long to kill; I just run out of time even trying. Even map bosses take way longer than I am accustomed to.

Meanwhile, an attack-based build with just 4-5 exalts invested can blow through trash/maps, and even down bosses quick (if you're using some OP skills like molten strike or bladeflurry).

So I take it these builds are just meant to have extremely high EHP, at the cost of doing terrible damage?

(Not to mention, I just feel so... slow. No attack speed shield charge is pretty horrendous.)
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Jun 18, 2018, 4:27:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info