[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
CruelMatatron wrote:
"
Can someone help me out with my build variant?i had to add 2 nodes of +30 dexterity by the way xD ...need for the 3 green gems :( i don't have any dex on rings :D lol.
i have 10,427 ES atm lol....
I use doon cuebiary but also nice ones are Doryani sceptre, Ephemeral edge duskblade with 50 % more ES ,idk how the heck i can get more armour than 28thousand,how do i reach more % ES and 50k armor?:( and yes i need to try get a watcher's eye :D

It doesn't help that you did neither take the armor nodes near the Templar starting area, nor the ones near the Marauder starting area.

How exactly does increased energy shield recovery on the belt help against the degen? As far as I know ES doesn't recover while taking damage so only the regen applies while having RF up and so the recovery doesn't seem worth it for me. Since I guess op knows the mechanics better than me, can anyone enlighten me about how the recovery on belt works and why it's good?

Well, the UBER Deathless pob link + what a friend advised me to, removes the south nodes... ++ templar startin tree he uses the LIfe regen & mana regen % instead of armor & ES %%% right?>?xD
"
thegamingkage wrote:
Well, the UBER Deathless pob link + what a friend advised me to, removes the south nodes... ++ templar startin tree he uses the LIfe regen & mana regen % instead of armor & ES %%% right?>?xD

Be carfull with the pob links zzang posted.

The 2 two tree he build were based on his stuff, with an excellent watcher's eye that have the core clarity mod and at the same time a regen mods.
I honestly realy think his tree is questionnable for everyone who don't have his level of stuff and knowledge.

From what I see you should do some tests on PoB. Try the tree I builded in the PoB I posted previously. When you will reach a good level of stuff, try this tree : https://pastebin.com/biZSwC0F
On our opals we just want mana, int, es?

I am getting my gear together before I level the guardian.

Have

Ready to go. Trying to find the watchers eye and opal rings / belt.

Leveling gems and trying to 21/20 them.

Belt is just es recovery and es correct?

How is our resistances when we put gear on. Will I need any resistances on my rings or belts? Stats on them?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Jul 1, 2018, 8:27:22 AM
On rings the core stats you should look for are :

Ring 1 :
- 40+str
2 of the 3 following stats :
- 40+ES
- 60+Mana
- Intel

Ring 2 :
- 40+str
- 40+dex
- 40+ES
- 60+Mana
- Intel

Consider rings with space for crafting :
- Adds light or cold flat dmg to attacks ;
- the thrid affixe missing from 2 on 3 affixes given.

For belt, the core stats you should look for are :
- Str
- ES
- 16+% ES recovery rate
- cold res
If you have space for master craft you can exclude ES or cold res from your search only if you have the possibility to master craft it.
Cold resist on belt is necessary because we will be missing ~20-25% cold res from stuff (memory vault provide fire res and shavronne provide light res).
Isn't using 3x healthy mind mana , same as using 8 % es jewels ???
i have no freakin idea how to get more ES ,i get like 10-11 thousand lol, depends if i use Ephemeral edge dusk blade ,or Doon cuebiary /doryanu / brightbeak

Also i am lacking dexterity badly :( xD ihad to use 2 nodes of +30 dex lol,to be able to take off headhunter belt...
man im so pissed off at uber enchant did 40-50 fonts uses still no 40 % RF :D
Last edited by thegamingkage on Jul 1, 2018, 10:32:04 AM
"

Ring 1 :
- 40+str
- 40+ES
- 60+Mana
- Intel

Ring 2 :
- 40+str
- 40+dex
- 40+ES
- 60+Mana
- Intel

- Str
- ES
- 16+% ES recovery rate
- cold res
If you have space for master craft you can exclude ES or cold res from your search only if you have the possibility to master craft it.
Cold resist on belt is necessary because we will be missing ~20-25% cold res from stuff (memory vault provide fire res and shavronne provide light res).

is taht FLAT ES better than my 2 opal's 20 % ES elreon mod??XD
"

Ring 1 :
- 40+str
- 40+ES
- 60+Mana
- Intel

Ring 2 :
- 40+str
- 40+dex
- 40+ES
- 60+Mana
- Intel

- Str
- ES
- 16+% ES recovery rate
- cold res

Are opal rings necessary or just QOL as there are slim pickings in HC.

Was able to grab this.
`

Will level the char then find the other ring i guess
Last edited by kmaldona on Jul 1, 2018, 11:58:43 AM
This build will have hard times in maps with no regeneration mods.

Also, it can't do maps with - maximum resists!

Additionally, it can't do Incursion Temple with corruption room (- maximum resists), which is one of the most desired.

It is good for Standard, but for Incursion league is weak.
Can you guys help me pls?what do i need to replace to get 50k armour ??in tree /items? xD and more energy shield :( ?i get 11,335 ES with Ephemeral Edge,dusk blade. Less 10-11 k with doon/doryiani / brightbeak

Wanted to get all my gear lined up before leveling. This is what I have.

Now just waiting for a Watchers eye with the clarity stat. Will this be a good start to switch to at 80 ish

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info