[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Hi This build is rly nice but i cant kill Uber elder .
Have u some tips what make better ... Havent watchers eye with extra es.
https://pastebin.com/N8BpccJa
Uhm i started this build, invested some currency into it - what should i do now ? to be able to do uber atziri and elder ?
I feel like i have to less dps but i dont know
and i know, im trying atm to get the helmet enchant:D

Edit: Got Death's door now with the life/mana enchant if i got hit recently (2%)
Last edited by Nexudus on Apr 25, 2018, 5:23:33 AM
well time has passed by, changed something, but still i need to improve.
dunno how to aim for 15k es (actually i have 8k) and i realized that do quality on auras is a huge mistake. *cough*

i've seen elder opal rings, guessing where to drop em hopefully, since they are bloodly expensive.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Last edited by metat0r0 on Apr 26, 2018, 5:49:50 AM
"
metat0r0 wrote:
well time has passed by, changed something, but still i need to improve.
dunno how to aim for 15k es (actually i have 8k) and i realized that do quality on auras is a huge mistake. *cough*

i've seen elder opal rings, guessing where to drop em hopefully, since they are bloodly expensive.

Spoiler

Spoiler

There is some mistake in your tree, you also have 2 skill points in reserve (probably quest rewards).
You miss 1 jewel sock in Witch area, where you should set a Healthy mind.

You also don't have enought str. You should upgrade your Doon for a 65+str, get an Opal with 45+ str / 40+ ES / mana and if possible some dex or intel (dex should free 1 skill point), and get a Heavy or Crystal belt in Shaper version for the recovery affixe (atm your belt is extremly bad and does not help you to be res caped in cold).

Your jewels are mostly badly rolled. If you are low on currency, you should aim, for magic %ES/%Burning jewels and then regal them. If you have enought currency, aim for the same base in rare, and 1-2 extra dmg affixe (%fire dmg/%dot/%damage). Your Watcher Eye does not give so much usefull buffs.
Your Memory Vault is low roll in ES. Even a good roll cost like less than 5c.

On PoB, just by correcting your tree and add a 20% Healthy Mind in Witch area, you should reach 9.3k ES. It's not formidable, but slightly better for almost 0 currency : https://pastebin.com/mKVvRA5g
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Apr 26, 2018, 7:32:11 AM
Nevermind....
Last edited by robert2003 on Apr 27, 2018, 3:04:04 AM
I have some questions about this build.
Why two different builds , there is a normal build and another for Uber elder , why not only the uber elder build if it is more powerful than the normal one?

I choose the uber elder one , and I'm a noob in Poe only few leagues I play, but this build is awesome guys, I have the feeling all lvls are important all the points u waste in tree changes u a lot ,cause is difficult to reach the point u can use RF and maintain it , u have to check the items u have ,etc not like others builds like sunder juggernaut etc , they are so easy to run, it isn't cheap ofc but not to much expensive is great guide and build.

One thing is about shavronne , it's changed? I can't find a shavronne with that ES , I have 12350 es but I can't reach the 15000 u say, have all auras 21 lvl the gloves +1gems corrupted , shavronne near to top es bonus the eye with 14% es bonus (droped) , the belt whit es bonus and the 20% recharge(shaped) and 2rings not great ones but whit es bonus too, and strength in all for the gloves bonus.

And I can't reach the 50k armour too.

Anyway I will try to improve more the char with better items , and when I learn to paste here my items etc I will do hehe , I need to learn to use paste bin too :s then I will have more info about my char to advice me.

One more thing , can I have 2 eye watchers at same time placed in tree? Cause the life regen one is about 3ex and I think I can buy one , and I have the 14% more es can be great, or not?

ok im Jonseven , the same guy , i recover my account cause i lost it
"
Why two different builds , there is a normal build and another for Uber elder , why not only the uber elder build if it is more powerful than the normal one?

I choose the uber elder one , and I'm a noob in Poe only few leagues I play, but this build is awesome guys, I have the feeling all lvls are important all the points u waste in tree changes u a lot ,cause is difficult to reach the point u can use RF and maintain it , u have to check the items u have ,etc not like others builds like sunder juggernaut etc , they are so easy to run, it isn't cheap ofc but not to much expensive is great guide and build.

One thing is about shavronne , it's changed? I can't find a shavronne with that ES , I have 12350 es but I can't reach the 15000 u say, have all auras 21 lvl the gloves +1gems corrupted , shavronne near to top es bonus the eye with 14% es bonus (droped) , the belt whit es bonus and the 20% recharge(shaped) and 2rings not great ones but whit es bonus too, and strength in all for the gloves bonus.

Anyway I will try to improve more the char with better items , and when I learn to paste here my items etc I will do hehe , I need to learn to use paste bin too :s then I will have more info about my char to advice me.

One more thing , can I have 2 eye watchers at same time placed in tree? Cause the life regen one is about 3ex and I think I can buy one , and I have the 14% more es can be great, or not?

Uber Elder build is probably not as fast for mapping or easier bosses.

The stuff on the main page includes a good amount of legacy stuff that can't be obtained in current league. Some notable things include Shavronne's Wrappings which used to be able to have higher %ES rolls and the Shaped Abyss Belt which can no longer drop.

You can't have more than 1 Watcher's Eye on tree, it even says on the jewel limited to 1. 18% for the Clarity roll is better and should add more ES. For me, getting a Watcher's Eye with the 18% roll, corrupting a nice Sin Trek and my Memory Vault to 30% and socketing level 21 Discipline would put me at 14.8k ES. Upgrading two of my rare jewels to have %ES instead of Mana will push me over 15k ES. This is all without legacy Shavs.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 27, 2018, 10:47:37 AM
"
JonSeven wrote:

There is legacy Shav's and then there's current version. Either way it does not really matter.
You can check my profile.

I am currently at 15.110 ES , 45.545 Armour - Fire Res 82,Cold and Light. 81. Of course the most important aura to have 21 is purity of fire which then gets socketed in Prism Guardian shield which then gives 2 more levels to your socketed aura gems.
As i said , if you're looking for some ideas/clues you can check my profile out. :)
Thanks for the build
Last edited by kaintheone on Apr 28, 2018, 12:03:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info