[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
kaintheone wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
kaintheone wrote:
For a lvl 92 toon, how many passive/skill points do I have normally? I feel like Im missing some points. Please help thanks and Im noob

Write /passives in chat. 24 with all bandits kill.

Spoiler

yea but we need oak for 1% Regen right?

As always : it depends.

You need to check your life/es regen on PoB and do some test. If you reach something like 650-700 positive regen without any buff, and without Oak reward, you can respect the bandit reward and go for the +2 passives.

It's more or less a personal choice based on a certain character level and a certain level of stuff.
Last league I did the same choice as TheAnderson because I knew I would not have the time and the determination to push my character higher than lvl 92. Some like zzang chose the opposit path.

Been doing some crafting. Trying to create a nice amulet with % attributes / str / int but it's going so-so. Probably going to beastcraft it to get a high int or str roll once I get the other two suffixes.

I did beastcraft the belt;

But sadly the str roll became craptastic
Hey all,

I have a question about the Weapon. ATM I play with Dreadbeak what brings better DPS than Doon Cuebiyari. How much Strength do i need that the swop give me more profit(DPS)? Or is there something I totally miss and it's better to change the weapon now?

To clarify, I didn't stack mana because I play my LLRF together with a Mana Guardian how brings a bigger shield then I can do.
Do i have to use guardian,or can i use jugg? cause i have a marauder andits lvl 89,so i dont really wanna lvl up again,so is that a possible thing?
If yes what can i choose?
"
robert2003 wrote:
Do i have to use guardian,or can i use jugg? cause i have a marauder andits lvl 89,so i dont really wanna lvl up again,so is that a possible thing?
If yes what can i choose?

Jugg is great for a life based righteous fire, but probably not a lowlife one
Affix increased spell damage while holding a shield is good for us? PoB say's its dont give anything >.<
"
Goodt1mesAA wrote:
Affix increased spell damage while holding a shield is good for us? PoB say's its dont give anything >.<

spell damage increases damage of scorching ray but not righteous fire
Hi, I would need a little bit of help with your build because I went up the same character, I bought almost the same stuff but my shield does not reload when I activate righteous fire, I cannot maintain him. I does not understand why, anybody could look at my profile to help me? Thank you in advance!
"
Piinpingoleon wrote:
Hi, I would need a little bit of help with your build because I went up the same character, I bought almost the same stuff but my shield does not reload when I activate righteous fire, I cannot maintain him. I does not understand why, anybody could look at my profile to help me? Thank you in advance!

Where is your gem that is the core of this build? Aka: your fire-resistance?
Hello,

This build is fantastic for me, just did my first shaper kill deathless yesterday. Though my pc is quite laggy during the fight, there is no problem at all. I just stay in melee range and facetank everything.

Now I need some advise on how to improve my character (maybe some change in skilltree?). I'm currently at lvl 92 with 1.2k ES (with clarity watcher's eye). My goal is to reach around 1.5k ES at lvl 95 and try to defeat uber elder.
Here is my POB link: https://pastebin.com/AbguqEH5

Besides, can someone plz give me some tips on crafting rings and belts? I did craft my own belt by chaos spamming, but not sure it's the most cost-effective way to do it.

Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info