[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
OldSmeller wrote:
You PoB skill tree and the one you have linked for people without PoB do not match.
You original post says that your numbers of NOT Flasked but upon loading the PoB tree all the flasks are ticked.

I have determined that the best Watcher's Eye for this build is a 3 mod eye.

Clarity ES
2.5 ES Regen per sec
30% ES Recovery Rate

Your ES regen in POB s 3,426.3
When you use the 3 Mod Eye you get 4,764 per second.

The flask sentence referred to the screenshot (which is a bit outdated since i changed rings that resulted in more armour and ES). I updated the sentence on the first page to not be confusing.

And yes this would be the perfect (and most expensive) jewel.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 31, 2018, 6:01:13 AM
Build is shit without perfect rolls!!! LOL
Last edited by TheChosen__ on Apr 2, 2018, 2:00:05 AM

https://pastebin.com/2KtQFdHx

i'm trying this build in league and i really liked, so any tips to get more ES and more ES regen? Thanks for that amazing build.

Last edited by Sertluni on Mar 31, 2018, 12:42:36 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"
OldSmeller wrote:
You PoB skill tree and the one you have linked for people without PoB do not match.
You original post says that your numbers of NOT Flasked but upon loading the PoB tree all the flasks are ticked.

I have determined that the best Watcher's Eye for this build is a 3 mod eye.

Clarity ES
2.5 ES Regen per sec
30% ES Recovery Rate

Your ES regen in POB s 3,426.3
When you use the 3 Mod Eye you get 4,764 per second.

The flask sentence referred to the screenshot (which is a bit outdated since i changed rings that resulted in more armour and ES). I updated the sentence on the first page to not be confusing.

And yes this would be the perfect (and most expensive) jewel.

Yes it is rather costly but even a low roll eye with Clarity ES is 40 EX on the low end with the eye you use going for 300 ex. These eyes are just so overpriced and I almost think that after Pokemon league ends they will drop in price.
Nice standard gear, and watcher's eye.

Man, what a waste of forum space.
This is definitely a tough build to get started with, I'm still using my Kikazaru's at level 69 because my regen drops like wild without them.

Managed to get this for a good price though, does anyone know what it's worth?

IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
"
Bmxant wrote:
This is definitely a tough build to get started with, I'm still using my Kikazaru's at level 69 because my regen drops like wild without them.

Managed to get this for a good price though, does anyone know what it's worth?

About 1ex maybe a little more, I would craft ES tho instead of life.

Also for those who are still looking for ES Recovery belts Heavy Belts, I made a few ES + ES Recovery whilst trying to craft myself a GGG one. You can contact me under the name of 'Sjmeggs' or 'Smeggler'.

Here's a little preview:

"
JoJoAnd wrote:
What stats should prioritize on jewels?
Would Emperor's mastery be a good edition to the build?
Why are people buying shaped belts for so much when Bated breath has the same mod but at 50% recharge rate? Thanks for the help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info