[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
ikki1349 wrote:
"
Encora wrote:
Thanks for that guide, it's awesome. I have just 1 question about your uber elder tree. You got melding node, and for 4 points you have 15% life and 25% energy shield. But for same 4 points you can take Written in Blood, for 4 points you will have 20% life,25% energy shield and 10 STR, which is better.Can you explain this?

You're right about that. Written in Blood is just better than Melding. I just switched from regular tree to "uber elder tree" and i didn't notice that. Thanks for the tip.

About that tree i'm wondering :
- isn't that tree better overall than the regular tree, even for mapping? I think it is (More ES, more ES regen, more RF damage, and do we really need all that armor?) but not sure yet, need to play more.
- at the begening of the tree, is it really better to take the 3 "Mana and Life Regen" instead of the 3 "Armor and ES" nodes? (we loose 30%AR and 15%ES for only 1.2% life regen)?
- is it worth to remove Barabism node and loose the +1 to max fire resistance?

Melding wheel is better because you will place a engery within jewel or healthy mind to convert life to es/mana resp.

Re: tree, either works but like any boss fight you may need to adjust for single target damage or improved defence, depends on your crafted gear/gem lvls etc. There is no right way

Yes, beginning is best to take 3 life regen nodes. Later after switching to llrf (~68+) respec to the es/ar nodes.

In my exp, best to keep barbarism for significant counter degen gains
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Mar 29, 2018, 8:04:49 AM
"

Melding wheel is better because you will place a engery within jewel or healthy mind to convert life to es/mana resp.

Re: tree, either works but like any boss fight you may need to adjust for single target damage or improved defence, depends on your crafted gear/gem lvls etc. There is no right way

Yes, beginning is best to take 3 life regen nodes. Later after switching to llrf (~68+) respec to the es/ar nodes.

In my exp, best to keep barbarism for significant counter degen gains

OK thank you for the answer. If we put a 2nd Healthy Mind to have more ES, then yes, Melding is better than Written in Blood. This would be a very deffensive setup.
For now, i'll keep Written in blood with a regular %ES, %fire %burning dmg jewel but that's an interesting option.

So after shitting on RF and everyone that played it for the last 3 leagues I went ahead and started with this build last week and oh my gooood I'm loving it!

But other than leveling, upgrading the last 2 gems in my SR link to 21 and going for good quad jewels I don't know where else to improve (trying to get RF enchant on head but ugh, no luck so far)

I would love it if you could take a look at my PoB if you have time and tell me if there is anything to improve. I experimented a little with the tree but everytime I ended up losing DPS for ES or losing ES for DPS... https://pastebin.com/pKz2PYjS

I have also wondered about the use of unique belt, namely 'Ascent From Flesh' & 'Bated Breath', any opinion on those?

Thnx in advance for response and thnx for the great build.
Last edited by mseabird on Mar 30, 2018, 5:48:14 AM
Thinking about getting that watcher's eye jewel but there are only 2 on std which are priced for 200ex i was thinking of getting one but i don't know if the vitality regen is worth it,any thoughts?
"
CryMexis wrote:
Thinking about getting that watcher's eye jewel but there are only 2 on std which are priced for 200ex i was thinking of getting one but i don't know if the vitality regen is worth it,any thoughts?

You can do what I did, get an unset ring and use a golem + regular watchers eye with mana as extra ES.
How "expensive" are we talking about for a decent map runner and uber elder killer build?

My EleClaw MS Inquisitor feels bit too glass cannon lately, especially on uber elder(pretty much gave up after 5 sets). I was looking for more tanky build for uber elder and saw this build. I might reroll into this build if i can afford an end-game gear after I sell my stuff.
i cant find watchers eye jewel with stats that you have. which stat is more important??
dude i love the synergy in this build. feels really good to have that hugh junk of armour and its rather cheap aswell. well done sir!
"
i cant find watchers eye jewel with stats that you have. which stat is more important??

Gain #% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
Hi !

First, thanks for the build and all the efforts you made in responding on those 40ish pages !

I have a few questions because I am so lame at building :

- Why my regen is negative from like 8 es/sec on my pob while I am not degen in my ho ? (yes, i thought to put Oak as choice)
- Can you give me your opinion on my gear ?
- Can you give me advice on my tree, now and for the next levels according to my current gear ?
- I don't know my regen, but I feel it to low to do guardians for example, what's your opinion ?

Tools for that :

Spoiler

Auras and RF links are the ones, the rest is still not worked out, no need to waste time on that.

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/QUyeZpAQ + my profile is public

I hope you will find some time to spare to answer my crappy questions. In any way, thanks for the build again !
Last edited by Goldberg21 on Mar 30, 2018, 3:19:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info