[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
This build sucks unless you have perfect gear... and even than SR is shit! I got +1 lev gem 21 SR gem
belt and all other gear as the host, about 85 lev in and this buld is shit... lol

+ you people gonna have to craft all the jewelry and jewels you can't buy... which is ridiculous. GL

How about you stop trolling with your fake account that has 4 posts total starting in March 2018 of which two posts hating on this build? - I reported your behaviour

There are plenty people enjoinyg the build in league without perfect gear. Either you tell us your problem other than "it sucks" or you go and troll elsewhere..
How about you stop trolling son! ...And for example tell people that without 17k ES and the 18+% ES recovery on the belt they will melt away on pretty much anything...

...and go bashing my on my account.. since you got nothing else on me... LOLLLLS
Last edited by TheChosen__ on Apr 2, 2018, 4:51:40 AM
"
How about you stop trolling son! ...And for example tell people that without 17k ES and the 18+% ES recovery on the belt they will melt away on pretty much anything...

...and go bashing my on my account.. since you got nothing else on me... LOLLLLS

Thanks for free bump.
....like i said nothing on me...
Hey, I just got the +40% RF damage on a really good Memory Vault.

I'm torn between keeping it cuz it's BiS, or selling it.
I don't have a Chayula, my Shav is 4L and I don't have a Watcher either.
I suppose it's safe to try and sell it, right?
"
arygos15 wrote:
Hey, I just got the +40% RF damage on a really good Memory Vault.

I'm torn between keeping it cuz it's BiS, or selling it.
I don't have a Chayula, my Shav is 4L and I don't have a Watcher either.
I suppose it's safe to try and sell it, right?

If you can get a good price definately sell it.
Hi mate,
I'm struggling atm which watcher's eye mod I should get, until I can afford the clarity mod...

As far as I can see it, the options are:
#% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline.
#% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline

I wanted to check in PoB which one provides the better total ES regen, but the ES recovery mod does not exist in PoB and I didn't manage to create it. Do you have any knowledge of this or can somehow test it?

BTW thanks for the nice build mate. It's a challenge, but feels rewarding everytime an upgrade comes in ;)
"
ThilleFisch wrote:
Hi mate,
I'm struggling atm which watcher's eye mod I should get, until I can afford the clarity mod...

As far as I can see it, the options are:
#% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline.
#% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline

I wanted to check in PoB which one provides the better total ES regen, but the ES recovery mod does not exist in PoB and I didn't manage to create it. Do you have any knowledge of this or can somehow test it?

BTW thanks for the nice build mate. It's a challenge, but feels rewarding everytime an upgrade comes in ;)

When excluding clarity the best one stat jewel you could get as an upgrade is ES recovery with discipline.
"
This build sucks unless you have perfect gear... and even than SR is shit! I got +1 lev gem 21 SR gem
belt and all other gear as the host, about 85 lev in and this buld is shit... lol

+ you people gonna have to craft all the jewelry and jewels you can't buy... which is ridiculous. GL

Why don't you post a pob link to your character, or just link your stuff and tree instead of complain ? There are many peoples who will be glad to give some help and advice.

"
Bmxant wrote:
"

I actually sold off my 3.5m dps poison build to try this out now instead of doing it as a league starter next league and I'm REALLY glad I tried it now. I'm doing okay, but the amount of effort needed is wild.

current gear (no clue how I'm going to sustain without my Kikazaru's)

Spoiler

There is few basic mistakes.

1. When you read a guide, do not copy/past an OP tree unless you have the same level and an extremly similare stuff (which mean you have fully understand the key points of each items and how they works together) ;
2. Try to understand what to prioritize when you build your character ;
3. Custom your own tree and stuff on the base of your understanding and your whealtyness ;
4. Unless an experienced player give you personnal help, you should not take generic advice without caution and try to criticize it in order to adapt it to your situation.

You regen problems can be easily explained :
- You miss some key regen node for the progression of this build (regen node in the start of Templar area, and between Shaper node and Scion start) ;
- Your Purity of Fire is underlevel. A level 19 Purity of Fire is not enought to sustain RF. And the problem is aggravated because you miss regen nodes, just as explained in previous point. If you are low on currency, buy a corrupted lvl 20, it cost 3c. And later, when you have the currency, buy a lvl 21 for 60c ;
- You miss Purity of Ice. In order to have enought non reserved mana, you should takes few nodes that will buff your aura : Devotion and Leadership should be enought. Additionaly, you should downgrade your Clarity to lvl 1 and put a Enlighten 3 with your aura setup (with Purity of Ice, Discipline and Vitality). Those minor change should help you to be at 83 fire res. This should help a lot in order to have a positive regen without Kikazaru ;

With all this little change, you should have +100 positive regen with RF without Kikazaru.
https://pastebin.com/wJMHA7BE

Later, when you will be 95+ and have high level stuff, you may be able to follow zzang tree.
But right now, you certainly should take a slightly different path in your passive tree.
Whatever you gonna do DPS wilk suck mate... sorry. Got all dps gear for SR and it just sucks... Just notice in POB the host includes all flasks and exudes shaper/dps... lol

Once you turner "shaper" mode on DPS goes dons to shit... LOL

...after all this is what we were hoping for with this build...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info