[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

What would be the whole cost of this build in league ?
"
Imperatum wrote:

Obviously depends on what you wanna do with it and how "perfect" you want it to be.

I would not do this with under 20ex, but with some changes it is possible to do with around 12ex.

T16s and Shaper should be easy enough with around 20ex investment. It is of course open ended, the BiS Watchers Eye for example is 60-100ex. Same with BiS enchantment at 25ex. Not to talk about stuff like a really good shaped belt or Opal Rings.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 24, 2018, 8:13:33 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Imperatum wrote:

Obviously depends on what you wanna do with it and how "perfect" you want it to be.

I would not do this with under 20ex, but with some changes it is possible to do with around 12ex.

T16s and Shaper should be easy enough with around 20ex investment. It is of course open ended, the BiS Watchers Eye for example is 60-100ex. Same with BiS enchantment at 25ex. Not to talk about stuff like a really good shaped belt or Opal Rings.

Oh, i see. Even with a lots of farm since the start of this league, i'm only at 18ex, definitly out of reach for me then. Thanks for the answers.
"
Bob_ROss wrote:
Today I got a Life Regen Watcher's Eye, replaced some regen nodes and swapped a 2nd Healthy mind in. Now I am at OK regen I guess (220 without flasks) and have 9,5k ES.

https://pastebin.com/N5dYnbMS

Now I struggle if you would go for a lvl 4 enlighten next (or the shapers touch with 1+gem lvl). With that, I could respec 2x reduced mana reservation and can reach 10k ES.

This would be cheaper than Presence of Chayula, isnt it? Presence is 8 ex, shapers touch with +1 is 3 ex...

I would go for whichever is cheapest really. So probably the +1 Shaper's Touch gloves.

Just noticed your second Healthy Mind is not hitting any life nodes. You could swap it with the watchers eye and then it would at least hit the Combat Stamina node.

Also, just an option but if you unspec the scion 3 point jewel completely and the 30 strength node, grab all of Melding and then put your second healthy mind there instead you would hit ~10k ES. Albeit at the loss of a jewel. Not too sure if worth but you could try it and see.

Gz on the Watcher's Eye though :)
"
Imperatum wrote:

Chayula - 8 ex
Shavrone Chest - clean +- 2 ex with good roll , or 6 link min 8 ex
Jewels - 1 ex min per 1 need 6 rare then 6 ex +-
Watchers Eye with mana to es - 14 ex minimum , with life regen 6-8 ex
Death's Door +- 3 ex , 4 ex some day
Enlighten 4 - 6 ex or shapers touch +1 to socketed gems - 4 ex up

We have +- 50 exalted ( without skill gems )

Price are sic.
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Imperatum wrote:

Chayula - 8 ex
Shavrone Chest - clean +- 2 ex with good roll , or 6 link min 8 ex
Jewels - 1 ex min per 1 need 6 rare then 6 ex +-
Watchers Eye with mana to es - 14 ex minimum , with life regen 6-8 ex
Death's Door +- 3 ex , 4 ex some day
Enlighten 4 - 6 ex or shapers touch +1 to socketed gems - 4 ex up

We have +- 50 exalted ( without skill gems )

Price are sic.

Yea, only if your - in +-50ex is 30ex... 20ex and this build will easily kill everything in the game, except maybe Uber Elder. Of course there will need to be a few changes, such as Astramentis, which actually almost gives the same amount of ES as Presence, without the other bonuses of course. Could even go as far as using a 5-link Shavs, Swift Affliction is not that great anyway. Still will be enough damage and survivability for Guardians and Shaper.

And I know you sicced, but still want to point out that your prices are WAY off. Regen Watchers Eye is 2.5-3ex, not 6-8ex. +1 Shapers Touch is 1-1.5ex, not 4ex up. Also you can get great 4 stat jewels for 20-40c.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 24, 2018, 12:46:21 PM
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
Bob_ROss wrote:
Today I got a Life Regen Watcher's Eye, replaced some regen nodes and swapped a 2nd Healthy mind in. Now I am at OK regen I guess (220 without flasks) and have 9,5k ES.

https://pastebin.com/N5dYnbMS

Now I struggle if you would go for a lvl 4 enlighten next (or the shapers touch with 1+gem lvl). With that, I could respec 2x reduced mana reservation and can reach 10k ES.

This would be cheaper than Presence of Chayula, isnt it? Presence is 8 ex, shapers touch with +1 is 3 ex...

I would go for whichever is cheapest really. So probably the +1 Shaper's Touch gloves.

Just noticed your second Healthy Mind is not hitting any life nodes. You could swap it with the watchers eye and then it would at least hit the Combat Stamina node.

Also, just an option but if you unspec the scion 3 point jewel completely and the 30 strength node, grab all of Melding and then put your second healthy mind there instead you would hit ~10k ES. Albeit at the loss of a jewel. Not too sure if worth but you could try it and see.

Gz on the Watcher's Eye though :)

The Watchers Eye was a 2ex grab this morning. Very nice. :)

Thanks bye the way for the tipps. I already realized the issue with Healthy Mind, and switched it with Watchers Eye. This brings me now to 9,7k ES.

The other changes dont really push me so much, also I lose the jewel slot. I think, I will wait for the +1 Shapers Touch as next update.

@Price discussion: in the last week I collected all the stuff for around 12ex. This is what you got then:

https://pastebin.com/7NXEBuPk

I think this should be good enought for most content. Until now I feel really safe in most maps. Of course, when running vaaled T15 maps, there can be some mod combinations
next upgrades, amulet and boots

any tips until that?

"
sevenfold wrote:
next upgrades, amulet and boots

any tips until that?

As the amulet is so expensive it can take a while to farm up for it. I would just get an Astramentis until then. You only get stun immunity from Eye of Chayula and we have that anyway because there will almost never be a time where we have not blocked in the last 10 seconds. Astramentis will give you a ton of ES, like it gives me 1300 ES, only 400 less than Chayula. And a nearly perfect one will cost you only 25-30c.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 24, 2018, 2:38:52 PM
Tried this.
I've run naked with a carry in lab to switch from inquisitor to guardian.
spent this:

memory vault 2c + 20jew 105chrom
doon cuebiyari 10c 10jew 11 chrom
prism guardian 5c
chayula amu (already had)
shav 5l (already had)
deaths door (already had)
2 opal ring (10c rolls + 8c enchant)
shaper's touch 25c
scorching ray l20 q18 30c
efficacy l12 q20 20c
other gems (already had)