[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Mecielle wrote:

Yea, only if your - in +-50ex is 30ex... 20ex and this build will easily kill everything in the game, except maybe Uber Elder. Of course there will need to be a few changes, such as Astramentis, which actually almost gives the same amount of ES as Presence, without the other bonuses of course. Could even go as far as using a 5-link Shavs, Swift Affliction is not that great anyway. Still will be enough damage and survivability for Guardians and Shaper.

And I know you sicced, but still want to point out that your prices are WAY off. Regen Watchers Eye is 2.5-3ex, not 6-8ex.

Yea you have right about Shapers touch - 2-3 days ago price was +1 4-5 ex. Now +-2 and +- 3.5 and more ex then... sry : ) We still talk about League ? Not about crap standard ?? Or maybe we hawe difrents poe trade :P

http://poe.trade/search/onakitoyosikak

About Watchers Eye - who said about life regen ?? Everybody told that most important is MANA TO ES WITH CLARITY - then price start from 13 ex

http://poe.trade/search/totasinotitoug

Life regen with vitality is most have ?? I dont think so ;p Then... sry why i farm so hard to collect exalts ?? :D Totaly shit haha :D

BUt yes - very udget version is Astramentis. But if you can = buy CHayula - as fast as you can.

Currently, after a week I managed to collect such items - the cost is ... check POETRADE and evaluate how much it cost. For a week or so, I think it's okay, but it hurts the amount spent exalts.

Gloves for rework with colors because I was doing it myself (some 7 x 5c and it came in, now only Vorci for 8 and set the colors). Shavrone - I was shooting alone but it cost me so much to buy ready.

And still dont have opal rings and belts. and still 7 ex in the stock - picking up on rest ( waytchers eye as first).

Last edited by Orbit84 on Mar 24, 2018, 4:00:01 PM
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Yea, only if your - in +-50ex is 30ex... 20ex and this build will easily kill everything in the game, except maybe Uber Elder. Of course there will need to be a few changes, such as Astramentis, which actually almost gives the same amount of ES as Presence, without the other bonuses of course. Could even go as far as using a 5-link Shavs, Swift Affliction is not that great anyway. Still will be enough damage and survivability for Guardians and Shaper.

And I know you sicced, but still want to point out that your prices are WAY off. Regen Watchers Eye is 2.5-3ex, not 6-8ex.

Yea you have right about Shapers touch - 2-3 days ago price was +1 4-5 ex. Now +-2 and +- 3.5 and more ex then... sry : ) We still talk about League ? Not about crap standard ?? Or maybe we hawe difrents poe trade :P

http://poe.trade/search/onakitoyosikak

About Watchers Eye - who said about life regen ?? Everybody told that most important is MANA TO ES WITH CLARITY - then price start from 13 ex

http://poe.trade/search/totasinotitoug

Life regen with vitality is most have ?? I dont think so ;p Then... sry why i farm so hard to collect exalts ?? :D Totaly shit haha :D

BUt yes - very udget version is Astramentis. But if you can = buy CHayula - as fast as you can.

Man, its hard to read your ramblings... You mentioned both, the clarity one and the regen one in your list... Read what you write:

"
Watchers Eye with mana to es - 14 ex minimum , with life regen 6-8 ex

And of course we talk about league. And I am very aware about the prices, because I am at the moment selling my gear for a total of 110ex...

And yes, life regen with vitality or ES recovery rate is very close to to the clarity one for what it adds to the build. I killed every boss including Uber Elder with one. SO how the fuck is that "totally shit" as you said.

How about you play the build first before trying to explain it to someone that has played it for a while and has been helping others in this thread for a week?
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 24, 2018, 4:12:57 PM
How should our tree look at level 75? Ty
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Should I just build the deathless uber from the start or do the basic tree and respec later?
"
SoUDT wrote:
Should I just build the deathless uber from the start or do the basic tree and respec later?

Follow the basic tree. Except if you have around 100ex to spend on the build. Then you can use the Uber ELder tree from a lower level. But if not, don't change to it before you are at least level 90.

"
Bmxant wrote:
How should our tree look at level 75? Ty

This is a build where you can't follow a strict leveling tree. What passives you should take is very gear dependent. Basic outline you want to have before you change to LL: EE, EO and Pain Attunement.

Else, get whatever you need the most. Low on ES? Get mana, strength and ES nodes. Low on regen? Get regen nodes.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 24, 2018, 5:14:57 PM
HI i want to try this build but about the watcher eye
2.4 regen life while affected by discipline
12 fire pene while affected by anger

thanks
I cant with stand Rf and i have his gear pretty much and onlly 6k es so what am i doing wrong lol

my toons are public im playing beast toons name is Erquaseeder
"
bomag wrote:
I cant with stand Rf and i have his gear pretty much and onlly 6k es so what am i doing wrong lol

Your Purity of Fire is low level, you can way more max with a level 21 PoF in a Prism Guardian. Also you don't have these important nodes:

Zealot's Oath (THIS IS A BIG BOY THAT YOU FORGOT)
Barbarism
Mind over Matter
Combat Stamina

"
Xanthochroid wrote:
"
bomag wrote:

Your Purity of Fire is low level, you can way more max with a level 21 PoF in a Prism Guardian. Also you don't have these important nodes:

Zealot's Oath (THIS IS A BIG BOY THAT YOU FORGOT)
Barbarism
Mind over Matter
Combat Stamina

ok can u re check everything i upgraded to a 21/20 pof got thos nodes and im sustaining but my es degens then goes back up
im leveling as a life rf, mid 70' atm, would you think 85 is enough to spec into ES LL? i already have all the gear but watcher's and boots regen enchant.

Also crafted this beauty in 200alt 1 regal and 2 slams.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info