[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Thanks so much for the update, I'll work on that! Loving the build, you're a true legend for making one this good without all the laughable mirror items guys make theirs with!

"
zzang wrote:
"
Gnomzy99 wrote:
Can OP please finally answer how does the recovery rate from belt works? Does it increase your flat regen ES or recharge ES regen i dontu understand

Example: belt with 20% INCREASED ES RECOVERY

your regen x 1.2 its not displayed in character screen but in PoB.

"
OldSmeller wrote:
I am using the flow untethered as my belt. I wanted to know if the 20% increased life recovery rate is applied to ES.

Life Recovery is not converted to ES recovery with zealot's oath therefore no

"
Hey guys,
Spoiler

Been loving working on this char. I only have enlighten 2 so I needed to spend a ton of pts getting the aura nodes to run everything / not degen for RF. The char is on its way, only real issue is the low ES (only around 5500 so far around lvl 80).

If you guys have any advice as to how to take this char closer to the 8k es range without enlighten 4 yet l'd love to hear it, I know i also need to lvl gems more. These boots btw are just ones I was testing to see the end charge on kill for rf regen. appreciate the input guys!

The tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAj0C2EMXw18EQ8RLRFQEmkXHBcvGS4aPhynHNwdFB2qIbAi9CSwJ-0o-ikuLJwulC9vNPc6WDsNPC1Bh0PIRnFOUk8EU6VVxlZIVw1XyVugXz9k52aeaPJqQ2wLbRlwu3F5dFV713wOfIN8uH5Zfmx_xoCkgseDzIx2j0aSK5Mnl4WYrZuhpRinCKcrp1WsmK2Nr2y0DLcxtz64k7zqwcXE9sauz37Xatgk2RPZYdrd4Yjquuvu7Bjv6_Fs8az3wffX-ej60v0A_kk=?accountName=WalkwithWolves&characterName=Sir_Auron_Without_Pants

Also im not really using arcane surge in SR its just there temporarily as I am switching some gears around.

I'm really loving the char and it'll be fun to continue to work towards deaths door / enlighten 4 / presence.

You are missing very juicy ES and mana nodes on the tree. Id remove the top 5 burning dmg nodes and put them into ES. Also jewels with %ES and int/str will do wonders. And when you can get a heavy belt with high str/ES roll and increased ES recovery.
Thanks for the build, planning to respec to it in bestiary probably tomorrow (got about 11ex budget, hoping its enough to get going)

Which gem would you drop on a 5L shavs?
I would guess swift affliction and controlled destruction are worse and do exactly the same so drop swift affliction for easier gem colors?
"
I know that`s not for this topic, but could you create guide how to lvlup with/for your build?)))
Yeah, i know, that i can respec, but i wanna to lvlup with this build =)

Spoiler
- Lvl 1-35 : Play what you want. I, personnaly used Molten Strike + Ancestral Call. Few leveling uniques can help. But they are absolutly not necessary. Just try to get as much res and life as possible.
A tree like this should carry you without any major problems.

- Lvl 35+ : At this moment you should do your normal Lab and get your first ascendency. It's the moment you can start to switch to RF and SR. Here you will need some uniques in order to cap your res and sustain your degen. Dual Kikazaru, Shaper seed, and Springleaf are the key items in order to sustain. Rest is almost up to you, but every item with regen will be good. Few usefull items worth to mention : sundancer, windscream bloodbond, belt of deceiver, etc.
PoB link with lowest roll uniques : https://pastebin.com/LeBt0eW6
Note : I didn't turned on all items slots in order to show you core items ; uniques marked as "unused" are just here as suggestion if you does not know what to put. But puting all those item won't give you something balanced. So you will certainly need to rely on rare items.

- Lvl 35-68 : The only changes you should do on stuff would be for non core items in order to get rares or uniques providing more life/regen/res.
After 50, you should just continue the path of OP build or you can go for life nodes in order to have more tankiness and respect those nodes later.
You can go for a tree like this.

At lvl 68 you should be able to wear almost all the end game stuff and start to switch to LL version of this build.

Yeah, thx, i already find all of information about lvling =)
Yeah, this build is aweasome! =) I like RF =)
Updated front page with a Gif that explains why people should go for this build if they choose LL RF SR.

"
tesken wrote:
Thanks for the build, planning to respec to it in bestiary probably tomorrow (got about 11ex budget, hoping its enough to get going)

Which gem would you drop on a 5L shavs?
I would guess swift affliction and controlled destruction are worse and do exactly the same so drop swift affliction for easier gem colors?

Drop Swift Afflicition for 5 link. Controlled Destruction is almost the same.
"
"
I just got a variant of this leveled in Bestiary HC to the point that I could run RF without any degeneration.

Path of Building for the character: https://pastebin.com/h2kfWNhE

This is a more starter-friendly version of the original build. If you're starting out and don't have the currency to buy some of the more expensive items, it might be easier to do something like this.

It's already extremely tanky, and was pretty cheap to put together. The only items that cost more than one chaos were the memory vault (11c in the HC league) and the two unique rings (thanks to that silly new recipe driving up the price). I still don't have a shaper's touch or a +ES recovery belt (much less any of the super-expensive gear), but it's still highly functional. I'm really loving the prism guardian variant of RF!

Same here. lvl 79, absolutly no expansive stuff (most expansive item is Astramantis for 20c reste are stuff from 1 alch to 5c) and sitting on those stats :

- 6.5k ES ;
- +140 positive regen with RF activated ;
- 44.8k armour ;
- 81 fire res (the 2 extra res will come with lvl 21 PoF) ;
- 79 cold res ;
- 74 light res (switching to shavrone should solve the lake of light res).

RF & SR dmg are already enought for maping in T1-8. And the transition to OP tree will be extremly easy and should cost almost no regret orbs (for items it's an other problems).

PoB link : https://pastebin.com/8Xq4EgT1

Can confirm.
You can even play it with negative regen and 6k ES up to tier 11.

Thanks for the build zzang.
Hey Zzang, any reason why the Leadership node isn't taken? Also, is there ahy point where degen from RF stops completely? Most streamers I see playing LLRF have no movement on their ES - however, mine sits at about 10k at the moment and gets down to about 7.5k before Guardian regen bumps it back up. It continues degen at that point, and I can maintain it in fluctuation. Is this natural, or is there a way to eliminate degen all together? I have most of the gear you've specified outside of the rings (they're ready, but I'm still in high 70s). Have a decent Watcher's and everything.
Wouldn't a watchers eye with 2.5 Es Regen be better than the 120~ to life regen? In patch of building I get way less "net degen" with the 2.5 version. They are considerably more costly but in for a penny in for a pound. Especially with this build.

I am still only level 92 and using this build I have all the items except for watcher's eye and the nodes I would allocate had I level 100. The only time I die is when I try to facetank high end bosses. With 10k ES and 1480 Regen per second I do pretty well. I am using Bated Breath as my belt because of the ES recovery.

I also want to know if you think it's worth getting the +1% to max fire resist node on the skill tree. In POB when I use that AND a fragile bloom my Net Degen goes down to 72.
hey, cant decide between this build and
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1840270 any major thoughts on this any1?

i saw zzangs build on league start and instantly wanted to try :) but the other guide being more detailed may make it easier for me as a 1st time rf build.

finally got like 25 ex to get going but dunno if this will make this build all content rdy. is the other build cheaper? theese items here seem pretty gg.

thx for any help and gj on an awesome build zzang (not zzang from starcraft by chance?)
Thanks for the build.
Doing well but can't seem to be able to keep shaper alive in Elder fight. Any tips there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info