[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

question. does aura quality affect RF range? like 20% purity of fire increase AOE. or it only affects the range of the aura itself?
"
Can someone give me some advise please?

My goal is to kill uber elder but currently I am lacking DPS. Realistically I will never be getting level 100 for all the nodes. I am level 89 and will get 90.

Current Stats: 250k Shaper DPS, 13k Energy shield, 5.3k Mana, 34k Armour. (i switched malevolence for determination)

https://pastebin.com/mR4UAauF

Could anyone give me some advise on how to move forward? I am not planning for facetank everything, but I would like to be able to tank a teleport slam or something if I fuck up.

So what realistic Energy shield, DPS should I go for? Can you please maybe look at my POB? I already invested ~15 ex and I maybe have ~3 more ex I could use on it.

Thanks

On tree :
- You don't have Pain Attunement = you miss 30% more* SR dps ;
- You don't have Holy Fire = you miss 28.8% more* dps ;
- You don't have Growth & Decat = you miss 9.2% more* dps ;
- Your Healthy Mind in the sock between EE & EO does not have any life to convert in Mana. Switch place with your Honour Vessel jewel = + ~200 ES ...

In your Stuff :
- Your scepter have fire spell dmg. This completly fuck up your EE setup = 62.5% less* dmg ;
Also, your scepter have horrible stats. On my advice, zzang added the rare scepter you see in the PoB. But this solution is only relevant because of the high amount of stats on the rare scepter. Otherwise Doon (see budget Pastebin) will always be better.
So sell/vendor your scepter, and buy a Doon Cuberyari ;
- Bated Breath is a shity belt for any LL RF build. A rare shaper with "16+% Energy Shield recovery rate" affixe will be better.

One your gems :
- Most of your dps gems setup does not have any quality. Quality are source of dps on SR & RF setup, that should provide something like 20% more dmg.

For Uber Elder, considering the mobility of this build, which isn't the fastest one as we all know, you should have, at least ~600+k dps, 14k ES and almost 1k net life regen. Otherwise, it will be extremly hard to dodge manualy most of spells/attacks of the fight.

*the use of less or more is refered to the wording in poe were "reduction" and "less" are separate way of calcul, exaclty like "increased" and "more". The "reduction" and "increased" are additive, while "less" and "more" are multiplicative. So "less" are the most effective reduction that may hit your build.

"
Bintsuki wrote:
question. does aura quality affect RF range? like 20% purity of fire increase AOE. or it only affects the range of the aura itself?

No. RF radius depends on RF lvl and gems supports that affect radius of the skill (like Conc effect or Inc AOE support). Quality on aura is useless for this build.

And keep in mind that except for extremly specifics gems, buff coming from an active gems will never provide buff to an other active gems, especially if they are not both linked.
"
"
Can someone give me some advise please?

My goal is to kill uber elder but currently I am lacking DPS. Realistically I will never be getting level 100 for all the nodes. I am level 89 and will get 90.

Current Stats: 250k Shaper DPS, 13k Energy shield, 5.3k Mana, 34k Armour. (i switched malevolence for determination)

https://pastebin.com/mR4UAauF

Could anyone give me some advise on how to move forward? I am not planning for facetank everything, but I would like to be able to tank a teleport slam or something if I fuck up.

So what realistic Energy shield, DPS should I go for? Can you please maybe look at my POB? I already invested ~15 ex and I maybe have ~3 more ex I could use on it.

Thanks

On tree :
- You don't have Pain Attunement = you miss 30% more* SR dps ;
- You don't have Holy Fire = you miss 28.8% more* dps ;
- You don't have Growth & Decat = you miss 9.2% more* dps ;
- Your Healthy Mind in the sock between EE & EO does not have any life to convert in Mana. Switch place with your Honour Vessel jewel = + ~200 ES ...

In your Stuff :
- Your scepter have fire spell dmg. This completly fuck up your EE setup = 62.5% less* dmg ;
Also, your scepter have horrible stats. On my advice, zzang added the rare scepter you see in the PoB. But this solution is only relevant because of the high amount of stats on the rare scepter. Otherwise Doon (see budget Pastebin) will always be better.
So sell/vendor your scepter, and buy a Doon Cuberyari ;
- Bated Breath is a shity belt for any LL RF build. A rare shaper with "16+% Energy Shield recovery rate" affixe will be better.

One your gems :
- Most of your dps gems setup does not have any quality. Quality are source of dps on SR & RF setup, that should provide something like 20% more dmg.

For Uber Elder, considering the mobility of this build, which isn't the fastest one as we all know, you should have, at least ~600+k dps, 14k ES and almost 1k net life regen. Otherwise, it will be extremly hard to dodge manualy most of spells/attacks of the fight.

*the use of less or more is refered to the wording in poe were "reduction" and "less" are separate way of calcul, exaclty like "increased" and "more". The "reduction" and "increased" are additive, while "less" and "more" are multiplicative. So "less" are the most effective reduction that may hit your build.

"
Bintsuki wrote:

No. RF radius depends on RF lvl and gems supports that affect radius of the skill (like Conc effect or Inc AOE support). Quality on aura is useless for this build.

And keep in mind that except for extremly specifics gems, buff coming from an active gems will never provide buff to an other active gems, especially if they are not both linked.

Thanks alot for your reply. I will see what I can do, i know about the fire damage on staff, just did not really go around it yet as i was critting on normal mobs then using dps on boss. I will see what i can do to get the necessary ES/DPS, since I only really have 1-2 more passive points i can use.
can someone help me, i just want to know if there's any benefit have resist as much as OP has in POB. like is they any use for the resist over the cap limit? sry if this has been asked before
"
epsser wrote:
can someone help me, i just want to know if there's any benefit have resist as much as OP has in POB. like is they any use for the resist over the cap limit? sry if this has been asked before

Other than protection against Elemental Weakness Map mods and some extra Fire resist against Phoenix (due to the debuff) you dont need to overcap resists much.
If I choose to use RF gem setup on the 6-link, which gems could fit it over there?
RF + Burning Damage + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus...
+ Efficacy ? + Increased Area? Any other that could be lnked?
Thx
can anyonce advice pls - i have only 9k ES now, why? or i just need to lvl up and take all es nodes i didn't take? i understand that in my current gear i can't get 16k, but 9k is too small or i mistaken? (char DedushkaES)
Last edited by ChaserJJ on Jul 2, 2019, 3:22:39 AM
My league goal is to do Shaper for the first time (and maybe Elder and / or Uber Atziri after that.) Would this build be able to do it on a 10-15 Ex budget? I don't know the fights at all, so my plan is to play something very forgiving, which my current character is not.

Also, what's the suggested minimum level to make the switch over to RF, assuming you have all the gear lined up?
running this build, was looking at cyclopean coil for the belt... lose a good amount of regen, but gain everything else, including shock+ignite immunity. thoughts?

Killed Shaper so easy.. Facetank slam..not even took my ES , the beam took like 1/4 of my ES , the main danger was chaos circles actually :) Flask with additional armour is good..like 5% more phys reduction.. I was with 85 % I think
Great build.
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jul 2, 2019, 12:11:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info