[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
WhosChamp wrote:
I have something that I can't explain on my own. When I use a Storm Brand on an enemy - it becomes resitent to fire. Do you guys have any ideas why? What am I missing? Thanks.
P.s. In the hint it's written that it deals some fire damage, so definitely it's a EE. But where does this fire damage come from?

P.s.s. Solved. It's coming from my sceptre which adds fire damage to spells :)

Your scepter have flat fire dmg added to spell. So basically, when you use storm brand, which is a spell, your scepter add some fire dmg to your storm brand and makes the monster resistant to fire.

Considering the stat of your scepter, you should use Doon. You will get more dps, and more ES.
Hey i wonder if anyone can aid me, my dmg feels pretty low.

https://pastebin.com/hreNbxQ3

Is there any big issues with what i have?
Hey, is there any chance to do similar build but with staff instead of wand/shield ?
"
valkire2 wrote:

I would suggest to pay attention at Health Mind jewels. They will add some amount of ES which affects DPS. Also you might want to get a Watcher's Eye with boosts ES when affected by Clarity.
"
WhosChamp wrote:
"
valkire2 wrote:

I would suggest to pay attention at Health Mind jewels. They will add some amount of ES which affects DPS. Also you might want to get a Watcher's Eye with boosts ES when affected by Clarity.

Ok cool will go for those then was focusing on other passive points
Thanks for the help
Updated the FAQ for frequently asked questions like:

- Why Stormbrand?
- How Elelemntal Overload?
- Why Elemental Equilibrium doesnt work?
- Is this a go fast clear build?
- My DPS is too low what to do?

I recommend everyone planning to start this build to read the FAQ section as it covers 90% of all questions in the 180 page thread.
Maybe I'm really stupid but I don't understand mana craft on that sceptre... There are options like extra chaos damage or fire damage to spells, so why would we pick mana over these? My first time doing RF so the question might sound foolish but...please explain daddy
"
Amazingwhite wrote:
Maybe I'm really stupid but I don't understand mana craft on that sceptre... There are options like extra chaos damage or fire damage to spells, so why would we pick mana over these? My first time doing RF so the question might sound foolish but...please explain daddy

Gain x% of Fire damage as extra chaos damage does not apply to RF nor Scorching Ray. Spell Damage only applies to Scorching Ray but not to RF. It could be an option to drop mana and push SR dps. But mana brings us energy shield, armour and with the additional energy shield comes a bit of regen. If you prefer to push your SR damage part for the cost of energy shield you can do that.
Can someone give me some advise please?

My goal is to kill uber elder but currently I am lacking DPS. Realistically I will never be getting level 100 for all the nodes. I am level 89 and will get 90.

Current Stats: 250k Shaper DPS, 13k Energy shield, 5.3k Mana, 34k Armour. (i switched malevolence for determination)

https://pastebin.com/mR4UAauF

Could anyone give me some advise on how to move forward? I am not planning for facetank everything, but I would like to be able to tank a teleport slam or something if I fuck up.

So what realistic Energy shield, DPS should I go for? Can you please maybe look at my POB? I already invested ~15 ex and I maybe have ~3 more ex I could use on it.

Thanks
"

Amazingwhite wrote:

Gain x% of Fire damage as extra chaos damage does not apply to RF nor Scorching Ray. Spell Damage only applies to Scorching Ray but not to RF. It could be an option to drop mana and push SR dps. But mana brings us energy shield, armour and with the additional energy shield comes a bit of regen. If you prefer to push your SR damage part for the cost of energy shield you can do that.
Posted by
zzang
on Jun 30, 2019, 11:52:21 AM
Aspirant SupporterProphecy SupporterOutlaw SupporterPortent SupporterAbyssal Imp SupporterAlpha Manticore SupporterPitfighter SupporterCult of Darkness Supporter
Quote this Post Private Message
Can someone give me some advise please?

My goal is to kill uber elder but currently I am lacking DPS. Realistically I will never be getting level 100 for all the nodes. I am level 89 and will get 90.

Current Stats: 250k Shaper DPS, 13k Energy shield, 5.3k Mana, 34k Armour. (i switched malevolence for determination)

https://pastebin.com/mR4UAauF

Could anyone give me some advise on how to move forward? I am not planning for facetank everything, but I would like to be able to tank a teleport slam or something if I fuck up.

So what realistic Energy shield, DPS should I go for? Can you please maybe look at my POB? I already invested ~15 ex and I maybe have ~3 more ex I could use on it.

Thanks

Stats should be enough to handle Uber Elder. Uber Elder is not a DPS fight after a certain point. It's a mechanics fight. You need to know where to place the void zones, the timing of the spawn of mass propagators so you can kill them without spreading their area dot, and just be comfortable with their mechanics overall. You can switch out one of your rings for a dream fragments ring to help out with freeze/chill so you can move around easier as well.

Also, your scepter adds fire damage to spells so it will mess up your EE every time you cast storm brand. Look to change it for a Doon's if you don't have the currency to get a scepter that copies the recommended scepter of the build.

I would also look to switch up your gem links to 5 link RF instead of SR as the Uber Elder fight does not lend itself well to SR because the bosses will rarely give you the time to maximize scorching ray.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info