Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

Which MTXs is the character in the end using?
The water looks fantastic. If that’s a performance improvement - or even just identical to current performance - that team is doing something right (and somebody else wasn’t...).

I’m in favour of the tree changes, though I understand why it’s the more divisive of the two. I think it’s something you’d get used to, and as someone who once lost a Hardcore character to a Lab trap which could not be seen I’d give anything for this to be implemented.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Last edited by Sarno on Feb 6, 2018, 1:45:19 AM
Does this include updated character models?
I mean they look totally outdated in comparison to the new MTX effects.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
TAR ground changes when? Everytime i see tar ground i just want to snatch, it looks so bad.
gj Alex
I love these changes. It's high time stuff like trees didn't obstruct our view of the character. If people are too fussy about this latter, maybe just add that as an option in the menu and everything is solved? Of course, I'm assuming the change doesn't have to be global and it's not too hard to make that optional. But this change is definitely for the better.
looks good. The burnign groudn change was pretty fantastic from what I can tell, even just looks wise its way better than the old one even before we consider performance.

top marks.
Good job, keep going, it's great! Moreover the translucidity of the trees makes that one never loses the action of view as well as displacements!
Nice!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
gotta be honest, water and rain effects are sexy af... but I don't really like the see-through environment... I guess it's just a matter of getting used to it, but at first sight, I'd say I'd rather have the option to disable it

very nice job though! don't get me wrong! :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info