Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

I love you guys. Keep up the great work! Thank you for not being greedy like other gaming companies that find every possible way to milk their players for their money (EA) using new content as an excuse to make people pay. I will be playing this game for years to come knowing that my time and money is going to a company that cares about its product, as well as their players.
please fix the graphics related crashes in the next content update. its been going non stop on since 3.1, and I'm tired of complaining about it.
Finally those tree will stop poking into my eyes! Thanks <3
In my experience, whenever GGG says graphic improvements, they are actually secretly telling everyone to upgrade their machines.
This is great, but you seriously need to optimize this game. Dynamic resolution kicking in because the game is so shit tier optimized is beyond ridiculous on any 9 or 10 series Nvidia card.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
I like what you've done with the trees. Not so much the water. Thanks for the preview.
Looks awesome; however, our game is no where near graphically optimized. I think we need to fix this before we had new graphics. Unless fixing one fixes the other?

For the record, I am running a gtx980 Ti water cooled, intel i7, 64gig of ram. Basically the best of the best.
Very cool looking, at first the trees may seem a bit odd, but after a few more seconds i think it would be a gameplay quality of life
Looks good, now 1 more thing pls add a button to the graphics option screen that toggles environmental effects , you know something that will actualy improve performance.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Last edited by jackof8lades on Feb 5, 2018, 8:43:32 PM
OMG PLEASE fix performance before smearing more eye candy on top of an already poor performing client.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info