Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

Wow, huge improvements
Please make the fade out thing an option in the settings and not something that is automatically there. That isn't needed and I'm not sure how that effects performance. Plus its annoying to constantly look at.
Love the tree bit.
"
jbuehring wrote:
Looks great!
BTW can we gt an update on the game spec requirements? I'm thinking about getting a laptop to put this on.

Just get anything with i7, 8+ GB RAM and GTX 1050 - will work flawlessly on at least 40 fps.
for a better results look for a laptop wit GTX 1060 or 1070 ( depends on how much you are ready to spend i can suggest a few models :P )
Just remember guys - always keep your games you are currently playing on the SSD. ;)
Last edited by ThorTX on Feb 5, 2018, 6:50:50 PM
"
Xantus33 wrote:
that Witcher music <3

Btw, it's actually the music in Sarn Part 2/Act 8.
The water is amazing, but I dislike the part where the environment and trees become transparent, it makes the game feel fake.
"
CrimeWreck wrote:
The water is amazing, but I dislike the part where the environment and trees become transparent, it makes the game feel fake.

Well.. how do you suggest then to play where deep into the wodds ?! 1st person maybe ?
"
ThorTX wrote:
"
CrimeWreck wrote:

Well.. how do you suggest then to play where deep into the wodds ?! 1st person maybe ?
Its not the principle that looks fake but how its rendered
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Looks watery
Saved
Great job, I liked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info