Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

Very nice, Hope the camera stays panned out that far as well
"Tree removal" is worse than current. why ? Cause player see less with new "improvment".
Remember GGG gameplay>graphics.
"
ThorTX wrote:
"
Tripartist1 wrote:
"
ThorTX wrote:
Well.. I'll not even run the game and for sure will not spend a cent anytime soon until there is not clear statement about ES and CI.
I just can not run a game which is offering absolutely nothing different than any of the rest online-but-single-player RPG's, and for sure not spending on it, especially if they treat their population like a milking cows and trash - killing their fun for nothing.

Coming from someone playing a 5500es build: It's fine. I'm still able to facetank, I still do great damage for my level. I have very sub-optimal gear for resists and ES. Leech rate is insanely high thinks to VP working with ES again (just sacrifice a bit of damage to travel to it). Quit complaining that your OP 15000 ES shaper tanker oneshot build got nerfed.

On a more related note: I'm a sucker for great weather and environment effects, these graphics are very welcome!

Weirdly we are finding NONE ES build in your account. Practically you are just trolling a topic which most likely even do not understand.
Just one of the kids which is completely destroying PoE just to propagate with his Kaom in the HP builds.
Pluss facetanking shaper were able just about less than 0.1% of the ES builds, while the HP builds ARE DOING THIS NONSTOP.
GGG - could you please remove all Kaom's, and decrease the HP base items with 25% ?! Let's talk nerfing as we should. Let's completely annihilate this game. OK ?!
How is it related to the topic? Can you people complain in the appropriate forum segment please?
Looks nice! Maybe some rework on this grass/flat ground and it will look really cool! Gj GGG
Tree transparency seems like a practical change however, I am not sure if that's something that requires your urgent attention.

Anyways as always, your efforts are highly appreciated!
Last edited by Talamoe on Feb 6, 2018, 3:08:50 PM
Looks great, I want it in the game now! :D
The rain drops look great however I am definitely not too keen on the transparent foliage.

I think an overall opacity decrease would suffice when your character is behind. Keeping the transparency shape more uniform would also improve the look, to me.
Also not too keen on complete tree fade out. However I would like some kind of fade out instead of the current way it works with trees completely blocking view. No camera rotation so something has to be improved there.

Some mention rain but this game has always had good rain graphics like the rain running off the statues in the Solaris tower. I think that was meant to highlight the water?

Keep up the good work.
lag++
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info