Preview of Experimental Graphics Improvements

My reaction after watching vid...

Well.. I'll not even run the game and for sure will not spend a cent anytime soon until there is not clear statement about ES and CI.
I just can not run a game which is offering absolutely nothing different than any of the rest online-but-single-player RPG's, and for sure not spending on it, especially if they treat their population like a milking cows and trash - killing their fun for nothing.
Last edited by ThorTX on Feb 6, 2018, 10:51:56 AM
Simply awesome!
"
ThorTX wrote:
Well.. I'll not even run the game and for sure will not spend a cent anytime soon until there is not clear statement about ES and CI.
I just can not run a game which is offering absolutely nothing different than any of the rest online-but-single-player RPG's, and for sure not spending on it, especially if they treat their population like a milking cows and trash - killing their fun for nothing.

CI is more than viable currently. It just simply isn't the best option for every single build at the moment.

There's merit in constructive criticism, however, there's little merit to be found in berating GGG with petty abuse, nor will it solve any of your 'concerns'.
Last edited by Indie_Gorilla on Feb 6, 2018, 11:11:12 AM
That water graphic is awesome!

The steady improvement on the graphics has been very much appreciated by at least myself, especially considering the payroll aspect of using support packs and micro-transactions versus a purchase cost out the gate, or monthly recurring fee.
Last edited by Grumor on Feb 6, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
its great for better graphics but how about some performance updates so ppl with lower end pcs don't struggle never had an issue till a few updates went threw
"
ThorTX wrote:

Coming from someone playing a 5500es build: It's fine. I'm still able to facetank, I still do great damage for my level. I have very sub-optimal gear for resists and ES. Leech rate is insanely high thinks to VP working with ES again (just sacrifice a bit of damage to travel to it). Quit complaining that your OP 15000 ES shaper tanker oneshot build got nerfed.

On a more related note: I'm a sucker for great weather and environment effects, these graphics are very welcome!
Last edited by Tripartist1 on Feb 6, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
GG GGG :D
The water looks amazing! not a fan of the tree effect though, it is a cool idea, but seems immersion breaking to me, very distracting from the world.
For the love of god, improve the damn character models already.
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info