Abyss League Statistics

with the changes u made i see dead asscendencies and more of a meta builds than before... u need to start reworking cause again 3 classes are op af and the rest trash
"
It's not hard to sustain Vaults at all *smirk

You just need 500000 chaos worth of sextants
A lot of IIQ to sustain sextants via vault farming

And there you go done ''ez''

X^^

I was sustaining T14-T16 with no IIQ other than high atlas bonus (140+). There are a lot of youtube videos on how to build a map base, what it is, and how it works. Also properly rolling maps and completing them. I know a lot of people don't even bother to open chests in their own map which many times has been my only map drop for that map.
https://www.twitch.tv/handpanslive - 3-10 PM PST

Professional noob happy to help newer and casual players.
Wholesome Gaming Community
No worries, the handpan man is here :)
"

The important takeaway from this extended tier-divided popularity list is the total absence of maps introduced in War for the Atlas. This may be due to the familiarity of the other maps allowing for lower risk.

It is definitely has to do with the bosses. A large amount of times I tried the new maps I was on discord with friends saying "This map is amazing, I am going to shape it for sure". Silence would fall over the channel, I would make it to the bosses only to scream murder, and the channel would erupt in laughter. Note I was playing HC abyss at the time and was definitely not going to run a map and do a boss that was going to slay me for less rewards than a rare abyssal monster.
"
Top Five Red Maps
Spider Forest - tier 11
Waterways - tier 11
Racecourse - tier 12
Coves - tier 11
Torture Chamber - tier 12

The important takeaway from this extended tier-divided popularity list is...

... that map drops suck.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
So basically HALF of people play the same 5 ascendancy classes. Nice balance!
Path of Vault when it ends?
imagine in center atlas instead shaper big vault icon and other maps around "nothing good drop map"
Not sure, but seems that you should do something with Scion.
not too many surprises .. but good to see a bit more variety.
I miss this one:

Overall unexpected disconnects

I must admit though I have had less disconnects second half of January somehow, whereas first half it was really unplayable like that, I almost took a break over it.
Last edited by Dannibal on Jan 30, 2018, 4:32:45 AM
oni gorisy farming gonna extream XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info