Abyss League Statistics

"
The Inquisitor has seen a sharp rise in popularity across both Hardcore and Standard Abyss variants -- this is likely in part due to the power of some of the new support gems (in particular Ancestral Call) as well as the strength of Elemental damage on Abyss jewels, and changes made to Reflect mechanics.

Ignoring the fact that lightpoacher exists. Not melee inquisitors.q
"
Top Five Red Maps
Spider Forest
Waterways
Racecourse
Coves
Torture Chamber

War of the atlas worked if TC was a top run map.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
The important takeaway from this extended tier-divided popularity list is the total absence of maps introduced in War for the Atlas. This may be due to the familiarity of the other maps allowing for lower risk.

Yeah, or it *could* be because all the new maps have multi-phase boss fights that take 10 minutes to complete with multiple dangerous invulnerable phases.

The world may never know.
Wow ascendant become pretty popular
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
The Twilight Strand

Can confirm. :P

what exactly are you confirming?
"
The other interesting appearance on this list is the Abyssal Depths. The appearance of the Abyssal Depths indicates that it is considered a valuable occurrence that players are unlikely to skip, mainly due to the potential for it to contain one of the Lich bosses.

come in > check abyss song > get out
league is to short/challenges take to long... do I really need a shit bucket?
Saved
So many necros...
Interested to see completion rates of challenges at this point!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The good thing about these statistics, is that you guys now can make different changes for things to be different next league.

Both Spider forest, Vault and Burial are three maps that drops cards with huge profits. All three maps are hugely popular for maps (card farmers).
Maybe too good?

Slayer and life leech characters, and supports are used alot more than some other ascendancys, like deadeye 0.64% (the least chosen one).
I hope this gets fixed with 3.2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info