Abyss League Statistics

nice
Slayer and raider nerf incoming!
My hopes for inquisitor nerfs . To much stuff in one ascendancy. Instrument of virtues almost match trickster is speed beside providing a tone of damage due to Inevitable judgment and Augury of penitence . To much in one ascendancy . Is top 3 on soft core and hardcore league due how good it is. Please GGG fix it . My assassin is crying in a corner :(

Just be fair and apply same treatment that you did to assassin to inquisitor
As you can see from the post with the graphics as well, your ascendancy system is broken and unbalanced af
#BringBackOriginalScionPortrait
#BringBackOriginalAscendantPortrait
#BringBackCruelMerciless
"Like in The Fall of Oriath, we see Life Leech playing a dominant factor in player Ascendancy choice, though the division is not as wide as it was in the previous league. The changes made to Vaal Pact has heavily impacted the Berserker's popularity."

Well if any modded mob whit aura damage hit like 6k+ randomly plus tons of trashes in abyss i doubt peoples play whit any other class , for my experience in this league bosses are ok, all the death i collect are kitava fast animation oneshot and random abyss rares whit addictional aura of damage .Anyway i suggest to change ancestral call instaed of 3 copyes i think it's better whit 2 copies alway active also at bosses whit close range skill like double slash for example, this way we have a more balanced skills and not some buffed and some useless .Thath my opinion , ty for this league it's very good one.
"
Draqu1986 wrote:
My hopes for inquisitor nerfs . To much stuff in one ascendancy. Instrument of virtues almost match trickster is speed beside providing a tone of damage due to Inevitable judgment and Augury of penitence . To much in one ascendancy . Is top 3 on soft core and hardcore league due how good it is. Please GGG fix it . My assassin is crying in a corner :(

I love how, instead of asking GGG to buff Assassin, you ask them to destroy inquis ;d.
Necromancer 13.36% <- used just as piece of stone surrounded by zombies.
Slayer 13.03%
Inquisitor 12.50%
Juggernaut 7.60%
Gladiator 6.95%
Raider 6.63%
Berserker 6.58%
Ascendant 5.95%
Trickster 4.89%
Guardian 3.64%
Chieftain 3.40%
Saboteur 2.90%
Pathfinder 2.66%
Champion 2.59%
Hierophant 1.94%

Path of Hack and Slash.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
The stats by themselves are only mildly interestingly. What I really enjoy is reading your interpretation of the stats. It feels honest and genuine. Keep up the good work.
"
nskLantash wrote:
"
Draqu1986 wrote:

I love how, instead of asking GGG to buff Assassin, you ask them to destroy inquis ;d.

I think the game reach his power creep with abyss . Things needs to be tone down and make them unique for each ascendancy(beside ascendant that take a bit of each)

At this moment end content can't sustain that much power creep. And you wonder why the burn out.
I don't think GGG design game to kill in 3-5 sec shaper guard and skip all mechanics and let it be that way.
Things need to be nerfed that's the real fact.

Insert elemental damage or conversion (static sticks say hello) and inquisitor delete all content .

I know that other are strong also but there are some sick kills that proven how broken is the meta at this moment.
"
C0Y0T3_SLY wrote:
"
The important takeaway from this extended tier-divided popularity list is the total absence of maps introduced in War for the Atlas. This may be due to the familiarity of the other maps allowing for lower risk.

Yeah, or it *could* be because all the new maps have multi-phase boss fights that take 10 minutes to complete with multiple dangerous invulnerable phases.

The world may never know.

100%. Unskippable invulnerable phases that (possibly) take up to 10 seconds to even trigger that they've hit the health % to change phases, along with the incredibly dangerous shit that happens during those phases makes it dumb to even try them.

If you're trying to level, that's a 50% chance you die losing only god knows how much XP or an entire character, so that's a terrible decision. If you're trying to speed clear (or just regular clear) for loot, they almost never drop anything and the only time they will is if you have the map drops an additional map upon completion sextant, and even then you could just choose another map in the range of that sextant with a less deadly boss. It's awful.

"
nskLantash wrote:

Not sure about the reasoning for new white\yellow maps missing, but for red maps, well, A) the droprate of maps above t12 has been extremely low, according to many people, and B) a lot of these maps have long boss fights with unskippable invincibility phases. Which would've been fine if map bosses were rewarding in any way, shape or form, but they aren't.

Just tie the boss drops to monsters remaining, please. So that the full-clear of a map also provided a massive quantity+rarity increase from a boss.
That'd make killing them worth it without turning maps into "find a boss, kill a boss, leave map" thing.

Definitely true, and I like this idea a lot. Bosses 100% aren't worth killing now.
Last edited by Bobo337 on Jan 30, 2018, 2:42:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info