3.2 - Hungry Loop Decay Death Aura build - Great Uber Lab runner - T16 Maps/Guardians

Whats the highest content you've done with this build? Can it kill shaper, Uber atziri etc?
"
yowzster wrote:
Whats the highest content you've done with this build? Can it kill shaper, Uber atziri etc?

Shaper is tedious but doable.

This build is really meant more for fast map clearing tho.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
sorry for my naive question. but i remember builds that used essence drain used to incorporate poison into their builds for extra damage. due to all of our shadow damage modifiers effect poison as well.

would it be beneficial to try incorporate poison into this build? like add it to the blade vortex support or something? or would that be a waste of time?
Any alternative socket options for an 4B-1G-1R cheast? Spend 10k Chrome and think it´s the Best i can get atm.
"
Lafil69 wrote:
Any alternative socket options for an 4B-1G-1R cheast? Spend 10k Chrome and think it´s the Best i can get atm.

That's unfortunate. You shouldn't be spending Chromes like that to color the chest piece.

It should cost you 25 Chromes and 800-1000 Jewelers to get a 4B-2G-1R chest when you use the Vorici Crafting Bench / Jeweler's method, as shown in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6jAAB_ng84&feature=youtu.be

The fortunate thing is that while expensive, the sixth socket is most likely to end up red, which is still a useful color. So if you want to try and get Blue in the sixth, every attempt will run 420 Jewelers, but most of the time that you fail, you'll still have a red sixth socket, which isn't bad. A third green socket is terrible though.
Last edited by KarmaWithakay on Apr 7, 2018, 12:42:27 PM
Yeah i forget about the jewller trik and buyd a 6L by mistake :D
"
DEFLOWER99 wrote:
sorry for my naive question. but i remember builds that used essence drain used to incorporate poison into their builds for extra damage. due to all of our shadow damage modifiers effect poison as well.

would it be beneficial to try incorporate poison into this build? like add it to the blade vortex support or something? or would that be a waste of time?

A single stack of poison adds about 3200 damage at the cost of one of the supports on your decay hungry loop (meaning you actually lose overall damage) and with Poison Support, you only have 60% chance to poison enemies anyway.

Also we have no poison duration, so only Temp Chains would have any effect meaning even at boss with several poison stacks, it wouldn't be worth it.

If Hungry Loop could accept an additional gem, it would be a good idea tho.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
DEFLOWER99 wrote:

A single stack of poison adds about 3200 damage at the cost of one of the supports on your decay hungry loop (meaning you actually lose overall damage) and with Poison Support, you only have 60% chance to poison enemies anyway.

Also we have no poison duration, so only Temp Chains would have any effect meaning even at boss with several poison stacks, it wouldn't be worth it.

If Hungry Loop could accept an additional gem, it would be a good idea tho.

hmm you have a point. what about gaining poison through other means? i know people used to use the consuming dark dagger back in the day but they changed it from spell damage to fire damage. so its basically useless for shadow damage builds now.

dont really know if there are any uniques that could do the same thing. but in reality even if there was. we probably couldnt due to how few rares we are using already and we need them to cap our resists XD
Okay, i tried to managed it somehow. :D First off all its an awesome Build and makes a lot of Fun.
Maybe u can make a Gearcheck on me plz? Looks like i missing a bit of Dex and still running my 4-1-1, but thanks Less Duration in dont miss that much of Damage. Play with Stonegolem insted of Duration in one of my Weapons cause it feels smoother with it.
Second:
How do you Run Elemetal Weakness Maps? Allres in sockets ?
And Third:
How to keep the Blade Vortex stacks up? or do i only need 3-4 stacks for Decay.
Last edited by Lafil69 on Apr 9, 2018, 1:51:38 AM
"
Lafil69 wrote:
Okay, i tried to managed it somehow. :D First off all its an awesome Build and makes a lot of Fun.
Maybe u can make a Gearcheck on me plz? Looks like i missing a bit of Dex and still running my 4-1-1, but thanks Less Duration in dont miss that much of Damage. Play with Stonegolem insted of Duration in one of my Weapons cause it feels smoother with it.
Second:
How do you Run Elemetal Weakness Maps? Allres in sockets ?
And Third:
How to keep the Blade Vortex stacks up? or do i only need 3-4 stacks for Decay.

You only need 1 stack for decay.

I just run ele weakness maps regardless of my resists because I barely ever get hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info