3.2 - Hungry Loop Decay Death Aura build - Great Uber Lab runner - T16 Maps/Guardians

"
CRABBMANN wrote:
Hey how do you get enemies to have 3 curses applied to them?

1 From the passive Talent Tree - look at the nodes in the the 'north'. One of them ups your curse limit by one - the third one is unlocked due to Occcultist Ascendency.

That being said - PoE has a great wiki which would give you an even better answer and more detail on the mechanics and unique items that can influence the curse limit too.

I am obviously not the OP or a Mod but I think it would be better to keep the posts here on topic regarding the specc.
I am now mapping and the build is a lot fun, but bosses on T10 is hard to kill, my items cannot effort to lose the life and resist from glove and ring to use alleopaty and hungry loop, so my boss damage is really meh :(

And how do you deal with that mobs that explode when they die and fire projectiles? They die before I can reach to than to use abyssal cry :(

And is possible to use a Death Oak with 2 red sockets? I don't have more currencies to try to color my chest /cry
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
I am now mapping and the build is a lot fun, but bosses on T10 is hard to kill, my items cannot effort to lose the life and resist from glove and ring to use alleopaty and hungry loop, so my boss damage is really meh :(

And how do you deal with that mobs that explode when they die and fire projectiles? They die before I can reach to than to use abyssal cry :(

And is possible to use a Death Oak with 2 red sockets? I don't have more currencies to try to color my chest /cry

The Ring is mandatory for this build to really work - sorry.

Almost half the DPS doesnt come from the Armor's Death Aura but from Decay Procs generated by the BladeVortex.

If you lack sockets you can put your auras into a heretics veil and use that. Frees up your boots - but you will lack even more resistances due to missing out on a another rare slot.

Alleopathy is also mandatory - with two spreading rot jewels its hinder debuff along the snare you get from temporal chains is *insane*.

I would recommend useing the ES version of this build if you do not quite understand the mechanics of this one - it's admittedly not the most simple/easiest to grok/gear build.
Iam using blade vortex procs but in a head slot and not in the ring, buyed a alleopathy to try using Blight, but with 5k life if I stand still almost all bosses simple two shot me lol.
Have about 8ex to spend but your gear looks very expensive, builds seems interesting but risky to start. Example: The body armor would require 1k plus chroms to get 6off colors and the HP in gear are all perfect rolls with max gems and enhance lvl 4. A lot of perfect gear for just decent single target.
You are welcome to change my mind though. :D
"
Azurearsts wrote:
Have about 8ex to spend but your gear looks very expensive, builds seems interesting but risky to start. Example: The body armor would require 1k plus chroms to get 6off colors and the HP in gear are all perfect rolls with max gems and enhance lvl 4. A lot of perfect gear for just decent single target.

you should use vorici's jewller method,i did 2 death oath,cost about 800 jewller average.5 off,very lucky
about the enhance gem,i have aspect of the spider,and if i drop the enhance gem,i can drop a 4% mana reservation node,and i can use flame dash+arcane surge for more dmg,since i can't use shield charge

in path of building,blight and essence drain's dmg include arcane surge,which is in the death oath,and it is not working

i think it is much better then a lvl 5 enhance gem,and cheaper,more dmg
"
Azurearsts wrote:

To be fair, my job isn't to change people's mind.

I'm here to display a build that uses non-meta mechanics yet can still clear most content at a good pace.

I have a LLRF build with ridiculous regen, es and damage, but everyone else has one too. I lost interest in making generic meta builds years ago. I wanna make underused items shine and use interesting mechanics and be different yet still efficient.

That's what this build is.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Azurearsts wrote:

I'm here to display a build that uses non-meta mechanics yet can still clear most content at a good pace.

I have a LLRF build with ridiculous regen, es and damage, but everyone else has one too. I lost interest in making generic meta builds years ago. I wanna make underused items shine and use interesting mechanics and be different yet still efficient.

Just started leveling this build, bought the ring for 4ex with the four lvl20 in it. fingers cross!
"
Azurearsts wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Azurearsts wrote:

Just started leveling this build, bought the ring for 4ex with the four lvl20 in it. fingers cross!

oh god. Please dont give 4 ex for the ring man :D
The ring costs 1 chaos and then you just have to buy the 4 level 19 gems with as much XP as possible. Level them up in offhand and when they're ready to level up move them to the ring and press "+"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info